Amazing Offer! Get PAID to Comment on TheInfoStride.com

Started by Admin, Apr 06, 2012, 12:33 PM

Admin

Quote from: pugo on Sep 01, 2012, 12:18 PM
How do i start a new topic

Visit the board/category relevant to your new topic. Look for and click on "New Topic".

Please check previous topic for format & neatness.

Admin

MyInfoStride

Quote from: pugo on Sep 01, 2012, 12:18 PM
How do i start a new topic

Hello pugo. Please check the thread below for a smart instruction on how to start a new topic.

How to post with the new InfoStrides Theme - Announcement - Page 1

It will be helpful for you and others.

Seun Omokunle

Guys dis is real and genuine. Dis was my first time of requesting for airtime purchases nd I got it live. Dis has given me a courage to post more so now I will post more so dat u can get more!

KingFemzee

Amazing, this is a first of its kind in Nigeria, thumbs up.

Admin

Quote from: Seun Omokunle on Sep 19, 2012, 11:25 AM
Guys dis is real and genuine. Dis was my first time of requesting for airtime purchases nd I got it live. Dis has given me a courage to post more so now I will post more so dat u can get more!

Thanks for the testimony. Together we will get there!

KingFemzee

If you not on Infostrides you on a long thing, ive just been paid with recharge cards and its for real. Thanks a lot.

MyInfoStride

Quote from: KingFemzee on Sep 24, 2012, 01:38 AM
If you not on Infostrides you on a long thing, ive just been paid with recharge cards and its for real. Thanks a lot.

Thanks for the testimony!

pugo

Thanks I just loaded N100 naira airtime from the money I releaze at theinfostride from posting comments and replies to other comments.

It is realllllllllllllllll

Thanks.

Admin

Motivation: See Yourself As Part of The InfoStride (Please Read)

We sent out a message to appreciate everyone for our activities by contributing through posting, visiting and recommendation. We can always do better.

We are a community and indeed a growing family with various benefits for our members. We have started with a "Get Paid to Post" programme and it indeed a successful one based on the enthusiasm and testimonies of our current contributors as stated in this thread.

We want everyone to benefit from our platform. More reason, we are bent on creating a WIN-WIN programme for all us.

What are you still waiting for?
- Check this out (Amazing Offer! Get PAID to Comment on TheInfoStride.com)
- Start posting now. Everyone gets PAID.
- Invite your friends to be part of it.
- Share the link on your Facebook, Twitter, and other social networking sites.

Lets grow together!
Lets reap together!!
Lets share our profit together!!!

Togetherness makes us reach there. Financial freedom is ascertained for all contributors.

Thank you.

Regards,
The InfoStride Team.

Admin

Quote from: pugo on Sep 25, 2012, 04:57 PM
Thanks I just loaded N100 naira airtime from the money I releaze at theinfostride from posting comments and replies to other comments.

It is realllllllllllllllll

Thanks.

Keep it up! The more you post the more you earn!!

Admin