Amazing Offer! Get PAID to Comment on TheInfoStride.com

Started by Admin, Apr 06, 2012, 12:33 PM

Admin

Quote from: Jumoke benson on Jul 15, 2012, 07:46 PM
So far, i'm enjoying it.

Nice to know. Please spread the news so that your contacts can also benefit.

Quote from: Amynwan on Jul 16, 2012, 12:13 PM
wow this is wonderful, i just recieve 100 airtel airtime and 100 mtn airtime now, start posting your views and comment now cos it is real.

Thanks for the testimony, contributions and word of courage. More opportunities await our contributors in the future.

Quote from: JukaSwagZ on Jul 16, 2012, 12:18 PM
Lucky u man, am stil expectn mine.

Do not worry. Keep your post flowing... Soon you will jackpot... lol.

Admin

Admin

Dear InfoStrides Warriors,

This is a special and important messages about posting a fresh topics in "Jokes and Comedy Section" of our website.

We have the following recommendation for your future posts in "Jokes and Comedy Section":

1. Subject capitalisation like "LIMBO LIMBO" is not always encouraged. "Limbo Limbo" is better.

2. When you make fresh/new topic in "Jokes and Comedy Section", always begin your subject / topic with phrases like "InfoStrides Joke: xxxxxx"; "Funny Joke: xxxxxxxx"; "Hilarious Joke: xxxxxx"; "Interesting Joke: xxxxxxx" etc... where "xxxxxx" is your normal topic choice.

In this case, a topic like "Limbo Limbo" will be formated as "Funny Joke: Limbo Limbo". etc...

Your contributions are indeed appreciated and we encourage you to keep it up so that we can both enjoy more profitable future.

If you need further help, please let us know.

Regards,
The InfoStride Team.

Admin

It has come to our attention that some of our contributors have been going against the rules / policies highlighted for our Get Paid to Post Programme as stated here: Amazing Offer! Get PAID to Comment on TheInfoStride.com.

They even went to the extent of abusing our system by making several posts within a minute by using different IPs. Our system has detected this act as spam which has affected us negatively.

Those that were involved have been banned out rightly and others under investigations will be banned accordingly.

As long as we want people to share part of our revenue, we will not encourage any act that will draw us backward. It is a WIN-WIN adventure.

W appreciate everyone's contribution and will always fulfill our promise as stated in the programme policy.

Once similar case is detected for any contributor, we will not hesitate to ban the person and all the points accrued will be forfeited.

Please post your comment / feedback below.

Thank you.

Mayowa Oyekunle

2 good to use oooooooooooooooo come and join me ooooooooooooooo

Admin

Challenge: Extend Your Contributions Beyond Jokes & Comedies

We are writing to appreciate your contributions so far as a result of our ongoing Get Paid to Post Programme (Amazing Offer! Get PAID to Comment on TheInfoStride.com). The enthusiasm have been so high and interesting unleashing the talents out of our contributors.

Meanwhile, most of the contributors have limited their scopes only to "Jokes & Comedies". The essence of the programme is not to limit the scope to only a section of our website but all.

We are now imploring our members to go beyond ordinary and extend their posts / comments beyond Jokes & Comedies. There are several sections to explore ranging from articles, news, technology, sports, celebrities, jobs... to chit chat.

To see all available sections / boards, please visit (http://www.theinfostride.com/forum/index.php?action=forum).

Always visit (http://www.theinfostride.com/forum/index.php?topic=65902.0) for related announcement and post your feedback there. This will let people know that we are real.

We will continue to encourage all our members to put in their best and also promote their posts on their social networks and with friends.

The future promises more mutual benefits!

Best Regards,
The InfoStride Team.

Florence Amara

Trial will convice u, am a little bit late to believed in this post and win when compare with d time i registered to when i begining posting, it could simply point to one thing "unbelief'' thank God am convince its real.

Prosper

I want to commend that this site is doing a great job.They should keep it up

Admin

Quote from: Florence Amara on Aug 03, 2012, 01:17 PM
Trial will convice u, am a little bit late to believed in this post and win when compare with d time i registered to when i begining posting, it could simply point to one thing "unbelief'' thank God am convince its real.

Quote from: Prosper on Aug 03, 2012, 10:13 PM
I want to commend that this site is doing a great job.They should keep it up

THANK YOU FOR YOUR TESTIMONIES...

Admin

Attention: we are using this medium to inform all the contributors of our Get PAID to Post Programme that we recently did maintenance which might have affected any of our members account. If you are unable to login to your account, please register a new account and inform us of your details so that we can harmonise your account if you have some credits in your affected account. Thank you.

pugo

pugo