Access Bank (Cote d’Ivoire) Jobs: Country Head, Human Resources & Admin

Started by MyInfoStride, Dec 20, 2010, 08:59 AM

MyInfoStride

Access Bank is a pre-eminent financial institution with presence in 9 countries in Africa and the United Kingdom. The following vacancy currently exists at Access Bank:

Job Title: Country Head, Human Resources & Admin
Reference: CDI001
Department: Human Resources (ERG)
Employment Type: Permanent

The Role:
To coordinate the development, implementation and assessment of all HR services to support the bank's strategic objectives and direction

Qualification:
•   A good first degree in any discipline.
•   Relevant Masters' degree will be an advantage

Professional Membership
A recognized professional certification will be an added advantage e.g. IPM, etc.

Minimum Experience:
Minimum of 7 years post qualification experience in Human Resource Management within the Financial Services Industry, of which at least 5 must have been in the Banking Sector

For online application: Access Bank (Cote d'Ivoire) Limited Jobs: Head, IT

Deadlines: 31st December, 2010.

reminder

This job vacancy is still open but will be closing soon. Apply now if you're interested and qualified.

MisS Isioma Chukwuedo

Good day,

I wish to apply for the vacancy as stated below. i work presently with a fast leading Bank as the Corporate Communications Liaison Officer to all subsidiaries (francophone) where the Bank operates.

If given the opportunity, I would love to work with your organization very passionately and zealously, thereby adding more values to company's goal.

Look forward to your favorable response.  Thank you.

MisS Isioma Chukwuedo