LESSON: We like pencils In the hands of God

Started by emezico, Oct 08, 2012, 08:42 AM

emezico

A boy was watching his grandmother write a letter, at one point he asked:
'Are you writing a story about what we've done or is it a story about me?'

His grandmother stopped writing her letter and said to her grandson:

'I am writing about you actually, but more important than the words is the pencil am using. I hope you'll be like this pencil when you grow up'.

Intrigued, the boy looked at the pencil. It did not seem very special. 'But its just like any other pencil that I've ever seen!' That depends on how you look at things. It has five qualities which, if you manage to hang on to them, will make you a person who is always at peace with the world.

First quality: You are capable of great things, but you must never forget that there's a hand guiding your steps. We call that hand "GOD" and he always guides us according to his will.

Second Quality: Now and then, I've to stop writing and use a sharpener. That makes the pencil suffer a little but afterwards, he's much sharper. So you too, must learn to bear certain pains and sorrows, because they'll make you a better person.

Third Quality: The pencil always allows us to use an eraser to rub out any mistakes. This means that correcting something we did, is not necessarily a bad thing; It helps to keep us on the road to justice.

Fourth quality: What really matters for the pencil is not its wooden exterior but its graphite inside. So always pay attention to what is happening inside you.

Finally, the pencils fifth quality: It always leave a mark. In just the same way, you should know that every thing you do in life will leave a mark, so try to be conscious of that in your every action.

Have a great week ahead.

CHEERS!