Prophet T.B Joshua Predicted The Nigeria Flood (VIDEO)

Started by emezico, Oct 21, 2012, 10:05 PM

emezico

On a Sunday Live service at the Synagogue Church of All Nations, Prophet T.B Joshua delivered a prophetic message saying that he saw serious rains that would cause floods and bring destructions in the nation, Nigeria.

He subsequently asked Nigerians to pray against disaster caused by flood. Prophet T.B Joshua Predicted The Nigeria Flood

Today, many have been stranded for days in over 7-states of Nigeria while many have lost their lives.

We pray for this nation. I'm seeing a storm like rain, that kind of serious rain that.. In some areas of this. I want to ask God, which area the rain will fall that will destroy property, bring floods? I want to ask God to tell me which state, which direction, which location so that I can present it to you. Because it is always sensitive to talk about our country. Before you know it, they will say that is another thing. May God forgive us. – Prophet T.B Joshua

All of Prophet TB Joshua have come to pass, some of his recent prophesies includes, the death of Pop King Michael Jackson, death of DIG Haruna, death of Ghana's President Atta Mills, death of Argentina Leader, death of Malawian President Bingu wa Mutharika and a host of others including the Victory of Chipolopolo of Zambia at the just concluded Africa Cup of Nations.

Here is a video of the prophet's prophesy.

http://www.youtube.com/v/T5cue2GEKrU?version=3&hl=en_US&rel=0