DV-2013 U.S. Diversity Visa Lottery Results Has Been Released - Check Online Now

Started by MyInfoStride, May 01, 2012, 11:09 PM

MyInfoStride

U.S. Department of State Electronic Diversity Visa Entrant Status Check is now available online on the official website.

NB: DV-2013 Entrant Status Check Instructions:
Please be sure to have the Entrant's Confirmation Number, Last Name/Family Name, and Year of Birth in order to check the entrant status online.

Ready to check your result, click the link below:

Electronic Diversity Visa - DV-2013 U.S. Visa Lottery Results Online - Check Yours Now

Congratulations to the winners. If you need guidance on how to process your DV, post it here.

If you have won before, please share your success story with us.

MyInfoStride

The U.S. Department of State Electronic Diversity Visa Entrant Status Check for Diversity Visa Program for DV- 2013 is available until September 30, 2013. The Entrant Status Check for (DV -2012) applicants will remain open until September 30, 2012.

Entrant Status Check Instructions: Please be sure to have the Entrant's Confirmation Number, Last Name/Family Name/Surname, and Year of Birth in order to check the entrant status online.

charlly007

Too bad,i did not enter for the lottery.I will surely try the next one.It is a game of luck.

omoh Daniels

WHY IS THE SITE FOR CHECKING THE RESULTS NOT OPENING? IT SEEMS THEY INTENTIONALLY BLOCKED IT COS I HAVE TRIED FOR HOURS TO CHECK THE RESULTS, BUT TO NO AVAIL. WHAT IS THE PROBLEM?

MyInfoStride

Quote from: charlly007 on May 02, 2012, 11:37 PM
Too bad,i did not enter for the lottery.I will surely try the next one.It is a game of luck.

Never too later!

Quote from: omoh Daniels on May 22, 2012, 04:28 PM
WHY IS THE SITE FOR CHECKING THE RESULTS NOT OPENING? IT SEEMS THEY INTENTIONALLY BLOCKED IT COS I HAVE TRIED FOR HOURS TO CHECK THE RESULTS, BUT TO NO AVAIL. WHAT IS THE PROBLEM?

The pressure on the server might have caused the issue. The website is up and running now. If you need further assistance in checking, let me know!

Jumoke benson

Jumoke benson