Facebook is a scrap! One of the most insecure social networks of our time...

Started by Jobbers, Jul 11, 2012, 01:08 AM

Jobbers

Yes, I said it. Facebook is a scap and one of the most vulnerable social networking sites of our time!

Can you imagine? I wanted to log in to my Facebook today and surprisingly, I was logged into another user's account.

As anyone experience such? Please share your experience!

emezico

A friend of my mine also experienced such. He couldn't log in to his Facebook account anymore. so, he open another account. In my opinion, there is not network or application that is 100% secure!

Jobbers

Quote from: emezico on Jul 11, 2012, 08:49 AM
A friend of my mine also experienced such. He couldn't log in to his Facebook account anymore. so, he open another account. In my opinion, there is not network or application that is 100% secure!

You are right about not being secure 100%. Of course, nobody expect that. There has never been an ideal machine... But in case of Facebook, people experience horrible situations. Some of them is what I have just posted about. I have experience a situation where many of my added friends were not where to found.

I appreciate Facebook and will always do but a feedback like this will encourage the company to improve. Or what do you think?

emezico

Quote from: Jobber on Jul 11, 2012, 09:12 AM
Quote from: emezico on Jul 11, 2012, 08:49 AM
A friend of my mine also experienced such. He couldn't log in to his Facebook account anymore. So, he open another account.

In my opinion, there is not network or application that is 100% secure!

You are right about not being secure 100%. Of course, nobody expect that. There has never been an ideal machine... But in case of Facebook, people experience horrible situations. Some of them is what I have just posted about. I have experience a situation where many of my added friends were not where to found.

I appreciate Facebook and will always do but a feedback like this will encourage the company to improve. Or what do you think?

Constructive critisms is a welcome deveopment in the IT world. l hope Facebook handlers would take note of these flaws, and work thoroughlyon it.

emezico