DV-2012 U.S. Diversity Visa Lottery Results Has Been Released - Check Online Now!

Started by MyInfoStride, May 01, 2011, 04:44 PM

MyInfoStride

U.S. Department of State Electronic Diversity Visa Entrant Status Check is now available online on the official website.

NB: DV-2012 Entrant Status Check Instructions:
Please be sure to have the Entrant's Confirmation Number, Last Name/Family Name, and Year of Birth in order to check the entrant status online.

Ready to check your result, click the link below:

Electronic Diversity Visa - DV-2012 U.S. Visa Lottery Results Online - Check Yours Now

Congratulations to the winners. If you need guidance on how to process your DV, post it here.

If you have won before, please share your success story with us.

MyInfoStride

Unfortunately these results were cancelled due to non-conformity and programming errors on selection. Sorry to all winners. I wish you had another chance when next round of results will released on 15th July, 2011.

Lydia

Helo pls how can i check my result with my code

Lydia

How do i check my result wit my code

MyInfoStride

emezico

Congratulation to all winners of the DV-2012 U.S. Diversity Visa Lottery! All the best as you process your visa in your respective home countries or country of residence.

Buttercup

Hey guys, I was wondering if you can tell me where can i play the official lottery for these Lottery results page. Because I don't know what is the official one, i think this is the affiliate one...  :-[

Akinleye Itunu Samuel

I want to travel abroad,this NIG. is not good at all,no work for graduate

MyInfoStride

Quote from: Akinleye Itunu Samuel on Oct 18, 2011, 03:23 PM
I want to travel abroad,this NIG. is not good at all,no work for graduate

Visa lottery is a game of luck. Give it a trial. Follow the step here: 2013 Diversity Immigrant Visa Program (DV-2013) Instructions and Major Changes - TheInfoStride.com

MyInfoStride