The InfoStride @ 3 ---- Our Moment of Truth!

Started by Admin, Aug 17, 2012, 12:00 AM

Admin

The InfoStride @ 3. Exactly three years ago, the dream of sharing information over the internet was conceived and conceptualised on 17th August, 2009.

The aftermath of the day is what is now known as "The InfoStride ===> http://www.theinfostride.com" today. Our journey so far would not have been possible without the support of all of US and YOU.

This is our moment of truth! Help us to further reach our destination. This is a golden to be part of the dream.

Can you assess us?

Are we on the right track?

What are our shortcomings?

Where do you think we need improvement?

Which areas do you want us to touch?

HELP US TO SERVE YOU BETTER!!!

While posting your goodwill message below, do not forget to share your opinion about the questions above and The InfoStride in general!

Note! For the next 30 days, we will posting freebies such as recharge vouchers, software licenses.... It is a first come first serve basis... First person to use it, wins it!!! Be ready and on the look!

Happy Anniversary To ALL of US at The InfoStride!!!

Admin

Omolewa akinyemi benson

Congratulations to the infostrides.i'm happy with you guys since the day i came here.
As for the questions,the only area you guys need to work on is the TIMING.
The 5 mins seems a long time to drop another post.
If it can be reduced we will all be happy.
I hope i am not breaking any rule so far...
Long live theinfostrides!

Davzy folamz

IT CANNOT BE BETTER THAN THIS.
YOU GUYZ ARE JUST TOO MUCH.
I WILL ONLY LIKE YOU PEOPLE TO INCREASE THE SPEED IN SENDING US OUR VOUCHERS..
AFTER THAT,ALL IS PERFECT.
AS FOR THE CARDS YOU PEOPLE WOULD BE DROPPING IN THE NEXT 30 DAYS, WHERE EXACTLY WILL YOU DROP THEM, WHAT TIME, MY BLOOD DEY HOT O

Motivational Tunrayo

Happy lovely birthday to everyone on the infostrides.i am very happy to hear we're 3 today.even if i joined this year,i've seen the future in this place.
¤
¤
¤
i can't wait to see the software licenses and recharge vouchers.

Glory Skales Charity

I had no idea we're 3 already.
3 years is a very long period of time.
I will just like to see more nairas per post.like if u people can increase it for us.maybe from #3 to #5.
Please don't say i'm asking for too much.
More prosperity to THE INFOSTRIDES!!!

Samo gideon

Happy birthday to you.
Happy birthday to you.
Happy birthday Happy birthday
Happy birthday to you.
Where the party @
Here?

Ajadi yusuf

I have enjoyed my stay here so far.even when i misbehaved i was given a pardon and here i am online now.i give kudos to every one organising this programme.it is well-organised.Many happy returns of the day to The Infostrides.

Admin

Quote from: Omolewa akinyemi benson on Aug 17, 2012, 11:58 AM
Congratulations to the infostrides.i'm happy with you guys since the day i came here.
As for the questions,the only area you guys need to work on is the TIMING.
The 5 mins seems a long time to drop another post.
If it can be reduced we will all be happy.
I hope i am not breaking any rule so far...
Long live theinfostrides!

Thank you and for the feedback. We are working hard to bring you the best. Bear with us for the mean time.

Quote from: Davzy folamz on Aug 17, 2012, 12:04 PM
IT CANNOT BE BETTER THAN THIS.
YOU GUYZ ARE JUST TOO MUCH.
I WILL ONLY LIKE YOU PEOPLE TO INCREASE THE SPEED IN SENDING US OUR VOUCHERS..
AFTER THAT,ALL IS PERFECT.
AS FOR THE CARDS YOU PEOPLE WOULD BE DROPPING IN THE NEXT 30 DAYS, WHERE EXACTLY WILL YOU DROP THEM, WHAT TIME, MY BLOOD DEY HOT O

Thank you and for the feedback. Please consider your submission a priority. As for the vouchers... the exact board, time and day are not going to be declared. It is a lucky game.... He who sees and recharges it first, wins it! Just be on standby here!

Quote from: Motivational Tunrayo on Aug 17, 2012, 12:09 PM
Happy lovely birthday to everyone on the infostrides.i am very happy to hear we're 3 today.even if i joined this year,i've seen the future in this place.
¤
¤
¤
i can't wait to see the software licenses and recharge vouchers.

Thank you and for the compliment.  Watch out for the software licenses and recharge vouchers... First to see, first to use, first to win...

Quote from: Glory Skales Charity on Aug 17, 2012, 12:15 PM
I had no idea we're 3 already.
3 years is a very long period of time.
I will just like to see more nairas per post.like if u people can increase it for us.maybe from #3 to #5.
Please don't say i'm asking for too much.
More prosperity to THE INFOSTRIDES!!!

Thank you and for the feedback. As for the pay rise, that is imminent for the future. Lets pull our forces together and invite as many as possible to be part of us. The more we are, the better it is.

Quote from: Samo gideon on Aug 17, 2012, 12:22 PM
Happy birthday to you.
Happy birthday to you.
Happy birthday Happy birthday
Happy birthday to you.
Where the party @
Here?

Thank you. All our party will be here and on our social networks. It is an e-Party!

Quote from: Ajadi yusuf on Aug 17, 2012, 12:27 PM
I have enjoyed my stay here so far.even when i misbehaved i was given a pardon and here i am online now.i give kudos to every one organising this programme.it is well-organised.Many happy returns of the day to The Infostrides.

Thank you. We believe every situation is a learning institution!

MyInfoStride

Happy Anniversary to The InfoStride Team and members... without you, nothing could have been possible.

Thank you all for your comments, compliments, and feedback. They are drivers to push us further!

Admin

For your attention, we have just posted our first InfoStrides@ Giveaway. First to recharge WINs the game! Check this out and watch out for more: TheInfoStrides@3 Giveaway: Free ₦100 Etisalat Voucher - posted at 15:02pm

Admin