Only in Naija... (Atrocities in Naija)

Started by Emmy Baba, Oct 09, 2012, 07:12 PM

Emmy Baba

Only in 9ja ...

- In my country if you steal NGN84billion, you will be entitled to a two year holiday and a Presidential reception upon release. #Bode George

- In my country, if you rob a state blind for eight years, you can get a court moved to where you want and wipe out 179 counts. #James Ibori

- In my country, if you escape from justice dressed as a woman, the entire community will come out to welcome you as a hero. #DSP Alams

- In my country, if you pillage your state for eight years, you can get a perpetual court injunction preventing prosecution #Peter Odili

- In my country, you can furk your hometown up for eight years then get fined a paltry NGN3.5million #Lucky Igbinedion

- In my country, you can as CSO of a state deny that a girl was brutally raped in your domain, and nothing gets done. #Theodore Orji

- In my country you can appoint your son as a Special Adviser while your state is on fire. #Jonah Jang

- In my country, people can get killed like chickens in a school in your state and you don't need to go and see the scene. #Murtala Nyako

- In my country, a court can give an order for you to reinstate LGA chairmen and you can ignore it with no consequence #Rochas Okorocha

- In my country, you can ask for a state of emergency to be lifted from a war zone, and it will be lifted. #Ibrahim Geidam

- In my country, hundreds of children can die from lead poisoning, and you will not even bat an eyelid #Abubakar Yari

- In my country, you can claim that your state is working, but when it pisses a little rain, the whole place grinds to a halt #Babatunde Fashola

- In my country, girls can get shot in front of banks and their families will be left to grieve on their own, the killers get away #Peter Obi

- In my country, Commissioners can get kidnapped, come on, a member of your own freaking cabinet!!! #Emma Uduaghan

emezico

Naija Ninja, a country where strange and odd things happen. May God help us!

Nifemi Donald

but sincerely, i think it has to do with our population.the more we are, the plentier the bad people

Nifemi Donald