BADIRU OPEYEMI'S TESTIMONIES!!!

Started by opeyemi2012, Aug 17, 2012, 07:36 AM

opeyemi2012

I am happy today to come out without fear to boast out that i, opeyemi badiru is now a happy man, i used to make $50 per hour in a day. . . . . . . Do you want to know why? Just very simple as abc, i can say it anywhere i go, even if you are a master of forex or called whatsoever. . . . I can stand before you and say i can quickly make $50 within an hour while you will loose yours in forex within an hour. . . . . Laugh. . . . . Yeah. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Let me say thanks to almighty allah for letting me know this program. . . . . I can beat you if you are not serious. . . . . . I can slap you if you misbehave. . . . . Yes. . . . I can. . . . . Because i have money to spend if you want it to be reveal at station. . . . . . Yeah. . . . . . . . . . I am in money. . . . . Yeah. . . . . . . . . . .
The program i am doing is the best program i can say is the best online making money now!!! You want to know. . . . . Hein. . . . Laugh. . . . . . . . . . . You are too much eagerly to know!!! Just wait you too will know it, it is very simple. . . . . . . .
Wao! Please i beg help me to calculate $50 per day for 30 days. . . . . . . . . . What? What do you get? . . . . . . . . . Yes. . . . . . Yes. . . . Yes. . That is $1,500. . . . . . You think only that $1,500 is my all money? Noooooo. . . . . . . . . In the middle of the day sometimes i make $60-$70 also. . . . . You wanna know. . . . . Laugh. . . . . . . . . . . . .
I, Badiru Opeyemi swear to almighty allah that i make this money i mention per day and withdraw to my visa card weekly or monthly. . . . . You can withdraw instantly if you like but for me i choose weekly or monthly. . . . . . . . . .
My fellow nigerians please do not be greedy and stop scamming people whenever you wanted to make money. . . . . . Make your money in a genuine way that will open the door for everybody to follow your way and start generating young people to become successful somebody in the future. . . . . . . .
My program based on bookmaker company in the united kingdom, this company happen to be the best company in u. K. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
It's a certain game online with this company. . . . . . . If i tell you, walahitalahi you will never believe it. . . . . . But until you set your two eyes on it to confirm. . . . . . . .
You can make money easily with this company. . . . . . So simple. . . . . Just register. . . . . Then use your own downloaded software. . . . . . . Then follow my methods and strategies that i used to make unlimited dollar. . . . . . . You too can make it. . . . . . . Wait. . . . . If you follow this rules and method and you do not make your first $50. . . . . . Please arrest me jareeeeee. . .
I swear to you, i give you 100% assurance and guarantee that nothing to loose. . . . . . But always to win. . . . . . . . Laugh. . . . . . . . . . .
You think i am joking. . . . . . Come for one-on-one training and see it with your eyes. . . . It's like a fun. . . . . . I have done it for few people now and they can testify for it. . . . . . . . Know this program and continue to make the part of your life income from it.
Because of those people from very far away from my place. . . . . People have been calling my number to put it into the manual and the manual is now ready!!! But it cost ooo my fellow nigerian!!!. . . . . . . I do one-on-one training for people. . . . I would like you to come for the physical training. . . . So that you can be a pro in this program. . . . . . . .

Requirements; 1. Your laptop. 2. Your internet connection. 3. Then you must have visa card account fund with $60 only. . . . I mean dollar account. . . With any bank. . . . . As for me i used Sky-Bank Account. It is the dollar account number.......

WAIT; THIS PROGRAM IS NOT FOREX, NOT BETONMARKET, NOT BINARY OPTION, NOT E-MAIL PROCESSING, NOT FOOTBALL BETTING, NOT VIRTUAL FOOTBALL, NOT FREELANCE WRITER, NOT CLICK-TO-PAY I.E SCAM PTC PROGRAM, NOT REFERRER PROGRAM, AND NOT ONLINE SURVEY....

If you do not have visa or master card, you can use Clik2pay, Webmoney, and so on. . . .
Please Liberty Reserve Or AlertPay is not acceptable.........

Get all this ready and start to make your $50 per day as i am. . . . . . . . . . . . .
Contact me for one-on-one training or purchase my ready manual on how Badiru Opeyemi used to make $30-$50 per day!!!
Training fee: #20,000. Thanks. . . .
Manual fee: #8000. . . . . . No offer here. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

You can do call me at any time on this number +2347039174785 for more details. . . . . . I am always available to you. . .

I have a lot of testimonies from my students, if i put there testimonies here, you will never believe me, so just let me keep mute because all you will always say is that i draft it for myself to convince you, i will rather give you my facebook profile to check me as Badru L. Opeyemi.

Notice: If i discover that you are a politician or a senator or government official and you wanted to know this program i will charge you high as i like. . . . Even if ebele jonathan wish to know. . . . I will charge him high. . . . . . . . . . .
Guarantee is there for you. . . . . . . Stand up and come for the training now!!!
What are you waiting for? Ask your self that question. .
Tomorrow may be too late. . . . . Bye

opeyemi2012

Nifemi Donald

You must really be in money.share with me now

Nifemi Donald