Read this! Attempt to Blackmail The InfoStride - Beware of Admission Scams

Started by Admin, Jan 14, 2012, 01:51 PM

Justin Nnamdi

The Transparency Of the infostrides is so clear!!I Really don't see why this guy who claimed that Money was collected from him should complain.
I Mean Hardwork Begats Success..If You have read and strived and worked so hard to be admitted,I see no reason why you should give any online 'Ghost' U̶̲̥̅̊ met money just because he claims he or she can help..

A lesson for Nigerians!! Be Honest,Hardworking And Sincere in all you do and let heaven reward you

MyInfoStride

Quote from: Jumoke benson on May 31, 2012, 10:05 PM
This is my first time, i'm still hoping.But a friend told me they're real.

They may be real but watch!

Quote from: Amynwan on Jun 01, 2012, 10:45 AM
there are now too much scam on Facebook nowadays, i think people should be very carefull of the site they are entering and the type of massages they reply to because the latest news on Facebook now is that cyber criminals will break into your Facebook account, change your password and post whatever nonsense they want in your name.
so this is to say that the infostride are not responsible for anything.

You are right!

Quote from: Justin Nnamdi on Jul 06, 2012, 10:55 PM
The Transparency Of the infostrides is so clear!!I Really don't see why this guy who claimed that Money was collected from him should complain.
I Mean Hardwork Begats Success..If You have read and strived and worked so hard to be admitted,I see no reason why you should give any online 'Ghost' U̶̲̥̅̊ met money just because he claims he or she can help..

A lesson for Nigerians!! Be Honest,Hardworking And Sincere in all you do and let heaven reward you

We are putting in our best to enlighten Nigerians about the waves of scams in the country via this board: Scam Alerts - Page 1

Stanley_13001

in this new era where scam is every where, guys need to be very careful

Stanley_13001