Rivers State Crisis: Hon. Patrick Obahiagbon Speaks (VIDEO)

Started by emezico, Jul 28, 2013, 06:36 AM

emezico

Hon. Patrick Obahiagbon speaks on the crises rocking the river state governor and the presidency of Nigeria, during an interview session. He talks about his fears of Nigeria remaining as a nation, due to the political heat in the country.

Infact, if you dont understand this, then you need to resit for WAEC; NECO or JAMB.

As a matter of fact, the he presenters were totally enveloped in the political "higihaga, krinkuhankku, oderiferosaga," of the talk by Hon Obahiagbon. :D

Watch the video below and share of thoughts:

http://www.youtube.com/v/I1bt-GyxiYI?hl=en_GB&version=3&rel=0[flash=200,200][/flash]

emezico

Update: full conservation of Hon. Patrick Obahiagbon

Let me say prestissimo, i.e. as quickly as possible, that the political crinkum-crankum or the political "higgy hagga" that has enveloped the politics of rivers state for a period of eon now has all the trappings of an odoriferous saga cum gargantuan gaga, and I am maniacally bewildered that these flashpoints is of no serious concern to the commander-in-chief of the Federal Republic of Nigeria. This is because all the flashpoints of war that has snowballed and transmogrified into bringing about a calamitous end for Nigeria always had their terminus acu, the source of origin that is, either in one state or in one region.

For me, as far as I am concerned, I can see the ship of the Nigerian state hovering around the political Bermuda triangle; and if we do not take very urgent and responsible steps to meander the interstices of eschewable "Catalans", landmines, waterfronts Icebergs and Oxbow lakes; the ship of the Nigerian state just now has all the capacities and possiblities of berthing in a disastrous and pestilential aqua of a terminus ad quem. Let me say that my critical history and historiography of the study of the war of attrition and beligerency in Rivers State did not commence with the Obio-Akpor political tendency. It commenced strictly speaking with the suspicion by some power centres that Governor Rotimi Amaechi nurses an ambition for the Vice President of this country... Oh It's very crystal clear like the biblical tekel tekel mene upharsin (mene mene tekel upharsin) it is audible to the deaf and visible to the blind; and any case no less a political personage than the President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria, President Jonathan has been heard to have confirmed that. He said so, we read that in the papers, that 2015 is the fons et origo of this crisis, it's the fons et origo of the political tension in the country and he urged political dramatist personnel to put their sheaths in their swords (swords in their sheaths), that 2015 is still far away.

But if you look at the totality, the totality of the crises in Rivers State just now its leaves me with just 2 conclusions: 1, That 2015 is inherently laden with a Political and Democratic Thalidomide... Thalidomide will be? Stillborn It may be Stillborn. 2. Whereas some social scientists like myself have gone to town for donkey years now saying that what we have is not a democracy but what we have is civilian rule, but by recent events I am even tempted to say no no no no no no no no no. Nigeria is neither witnessing civilian rule nor is Nigeria witnessing even democracy. What we have at best is a form of government ...kakistomoboplutocracy. And that is bad for the nation. is it within the Obio-Akpor contest? is it within the NGF election contest where 16 persons are more than 19 persons? If within the microscopic ceramics and cadence of 36 governors who are supposed to be suzerains of democratic ethics and ethos in their respective Terra firmas you cannot adjudge ..Patrick Obahiagbon

-- Oluwa Paul

emezico