Major Causes/Remedies of Unemployment in Nigeria(part 1)

Started by harrisonboge, Jun 21, 2013, 02:06 PM

harrisonboge

In this session, I will be sharing with you some of the major causes of unemployment in our country and how you can be smart enough to avoid repeating or making the same mistakes that have kept other applicants in the same spot. I will encourage you take your time to explore some of the secrets that I will be unfolding here with you.

Trying to solve any problem in life without, first of all, finding the cause of such a problem is nothing but a waste of time and effort. If you go to see any medical doctor for any health related problem, you will find out that he does not start administering treatments immediately. What he does, is to conduct test on you to know the exact cause of the problem before he can administer the appropriate treatment on your case. The same thing applies here.

If as an applicant, you have been applying for jobs for a long time and you are not getting any positive response from your potential employers, then I think it will be wise for you to first of all, pause and ask yourself some life changing questions like: What am I doing wrong? Does it mean these companies that I have applied to are not contacting other applicants? If they are, why are they not contacting me?

Then you will tell yourself this truth that all of these companies that have not contacted me cannot be wrong at the same time. So, there must be something you are not doing correctly. Asking yourself these questions above and also telling yourself this truth will not change your approach towards things but will also force you to seek every necessary source of information that will be of great assistance in your desired quest.

Also, if you have been waiting for one "Uncle" somewhere that have promised job to fulfill his promise or you have been looking for one "Big Daddy" somewhere to help you a job, it will be also be very important for you to ask yourself some thoughtful questions as well. You can start by asking yourself questions like: how long will I continue to wait or look for someone to help me get a job? Does it mean that if I make up my mind today to get all the appropriate information on what it takes to get a job that I cannot find myself a job?

If you can genuinely ask yourself these questions, you will be surprised how many changes that it will cause within you and will be very ready to pay any prize or sacrifice that it will cost you to find yourself a job. In my next article{Major Causes/Remedies of Unemployment in Nigeria(part 2)}, i will be letting you know those causes and i hope it will be of great help to you.