Breaking News: UNIPORT Students Set Omuokiri-Aluu On Fire!

Started by Sunexx360, Oct 10, 2012, 09:27 AM

Sunexx360

Latest news from UNIPORTS reports that students of the University of Port Harcourt under the aegis of National Association of Nigeria Students, NANS, on Tuesday went on rampage protesting the murder of four of their colleagues by youths in Omuokiri-Aluu community last Friday and set on fire no fewer than 12 houses in the community evenas the university has been shut down by the school authorities.

According to the report, the rampaging students blocked the East West road for several hours before allegedly marching to Omuokiri-Aluu community to start wrecking havoc.

We also gathered that efforts of the Vice Chancellor of the University, Prof Joseph Ajienka to stop the riot was unproductive as the angry students immediately started hurling sachet water at him.

Security operatives were however sent to the site to quell the situation down. No life was lost.

Stay informed to THEINFOSTRIDES.COM as i give you more updates from UNIPORTS.

emezico

The Killing of the 4 students, was a horrible thing to do by the Aluu community. l feel the pain of the UNIPORT students.

Nifemi Donald

i've heard so many news about how the students died and now i dont know the one to believe anymore...

Nifemi Donald