Barclays English Premier League club, West Bromwich Albion sent the strongest possible message to their estranged Nigerian striker, Peter Odemwingie that he is not part of their plans for the 2013/14 season when they flew to Austria on Monday for their pre-season without him.
.
The striker's position at the club apparently became untenable after he unsuccessfully tried to force a move to Queens Park Rangers in January.
.
Since returning to the club last week, he has been forced to share a separate locker room from the rest of the first team and made to train with academy trainees.
.
The Baggies jetted off to Austria on Monday and the Nigerian was left out.
.
Another Premier League club, Crystal Palace is believed to be in the running to secure the services of the 32-year old after reportedly tabling a £1.75 million bid.
.
WBA have since signed on French striker, Nickolas Anelka who is widely viewed as a like for like replacement for Odemwingie.
.
However, WBA appear keen on getting the "right amount" for the controversial Nigerian forward and would not allow him leave the club on the cheap.
.
West Brom chairman, Jeremy Peace recently said the controversial Nigerian forward would be compelled to respect the terms of his contract unless suitable offers are made for his services.
.
"We have a player who is under contract until the end of the season. Unless something comes in to change our way of thinking he will be back in pre- season and we will deal with that," Peace told the Birmingham Mail.
.
Odemwingie only made only two starts in the second half of the 2012/13 season for the Baggies.
West Bromwich Albion are just too mean to Osaze ooooo....How sad....Odemwingie should just find his way out quietly before they throw him out.