Tynt Insight Tracer – Find out What’s Being Copied from Your Blog/Forum/ Website

Started by MyWorld, Jul 23, 2010, 10:06 PM

MyWorld

Tynt Insight is a typical Tracer that helps you track what's being copied from your website.

How does it work?

Each time a user copies content from your website and pastes into an email, blog or website, we automatically add a URL link back to your site's original content. When someone clicks that URL, they are directed back to your site and see the original content.

Tynt's unique capabilities turn copying into a valuable asset for your site that lets you:
•   Generate more visits and page views
•   Improve your search engine ranking
•   Get credit when your content is copied
•   Promote your brand and website
•   Measure and understand user engagement
•   Understand what keywords prompt users to leave your site
•   See what sites are promoting your content

How to Get Started and Register?

Tynt Insight is free. Click here to register

How to Install?

When you sign up for a Tynt Insight account a custom script will be created specifically for you. Add the javascript snippet to the HTML on your page templates right before the end of the body close tag. Tynt Insight will begin working immediately.

Read more: Tynt Insight

Need more information, share with us here.

MyInfoStride

Thanks for this tutorial. Our mod on Tynt will soon be released. The mod will swiftly integrate Tynt into Simple Machines Forum (SMF).

Watch out!

MyInfoStride

This is to announce another hot mod for SMF forums. As promised in the last post as quoted below, the mod called "Tynt-SMF Integration Mod" integrate Tynt into SMF. Click the link below for more information about the mod and download:

Tynt-SMF Integration Mod (Support both SMF 1.1.11 and SMF 2.0 RC3) - The InfoStride

Quote from: InfoStrides on Jul 24, 2010, 12:20 AM
Thanks for this tutorial. Our mod on Tynt will soon be released. The mod will swiftly integrate Tynt into Simple Machines Forum (SMF).

Watch out!

MyWorld

Nice... A plus for forum administrators... Good job you've done. The InfoStride rocks...

MegaDeal

This is highly recommended for webmasters. A way to increase traffic and backlink.

wealth

talking about this nice idea, when content is being copied from my site, will the link be invisible or visible. 2. what if the person decides to edit the content or paste in microsoft word. Thanks

MyInfoStride

Quote from: wealth on Dec 22, 2010, 05:45 PM
talking about this nice idea, when content is being copied from my site, will the link be invisible or visible. 2. what if the person decides to edit the content or paste in microsoft word. Thanks

1. It depends on your settings. It is advisable to make it visible, otherwise only the link title will be copied.

2. It is normal. You don't expect all copied links to be pasted directly. Nonetheless, certain percentage will be copied and pasted. At least, 1 in 100 is better than none. Think about it.

Nickhead

so i installed the mod 1.1.13

i have registered to this site,

but no code key.

where do i find that?

also...

could you give a short list of files this code needs to go in, with specific paths please.

i get what the mod is for, but my knowledge about coding is sub par.

MyInfoStride

Please follow updates on this thread: Tynt-SMF Tracer Mod

That is the support thread for Tynt Tracer Mod. I will post my reply there later. Thanks.

MyInfoStride