'Fair' price sought for Ince.

Started by KingFemzee, Oct 04, 2012, 02:28 PM

KingFemzee

Blackpool manager Ian Holloway will demand a "fair" price for reported Manchester United target Tom Ince.

                            United are said to be keen on Ince, 20, with the club linked with making a £4 million bid for his services in the January transfer window.
                                                                  Ince, the son of former Red Devils midfielder Paul, has made 40 Championship appearances for Blackpool, scoring 12 times, and he won his first cap at England Under-21 level last month.
                                                                  Holloway is confident the future is bright for the attacking midfielder, but is keen for him to continue his development at Bloomfield Road for the time being.
                                                                 He said in the Sun: "I can't keep our players, but I'm working with them to get them to a United or an Arsenal.
"If we are not successful this year Tom may get there before Ican, so do I want to stand in hisway? Probably not. But we deserve a fair amount of moneyfor him.