Author Topic: IT Systems Administrator Job at a FMCG Industry – Nigeria  (Read 279 times)

Jobrib

• Freelancer
  • Rating: +0/-0
Job Title: IT Systems Administrator

Company: a FMCG Industry

Requirement:

•   Possession of B.Sc/HND in Computer Science or any relevant discipline e from a reputable institution.

•   Minimum of 3 years experience in IT System administration/maintenance in a corporate environment.

Competencies:

•   Practical knowledge and experience in implementing Network Topologies, Internet Protocols, DNS, Basic Router Configuration i.e Cisco Linksys, Dlink, Draytek.

•   Significant expertise in Software Installation, Desktop & laptop Diagnosis and Repair (i.e. Memories, Hard drives, LAN Cards).

•   Data Backup and Information Security Methods and Management.

•   Good working knowledge of web content management SYSTEMs.

•   End user applications (Microsoft office Application, Corel Draw, Basic Knowledge of Application Troubleshooting.

•   Subject matter expertise in IT procurement (i.e. Printer Ink, Software Purchase, Computer parts & Accessories).

•   Demonstrated success in working directly with Staffs, customers, vendors and cross functional teams across multiple locations. (i.e. Lagos and Ibadan).

•   Excellent time management skills and ability to multi task.

•   Knowledge of IT operations and support processes.

•   Excellent interpersonal, communications and general leadership skills.

•   Ability to work with little direction or supervision and strong process focus.

Note: candidates applying for the position are expected to be currently resident in Ibadan or willing to relocate.

Deadline: 19th March, 2013

Apply to this job

The InfoStride Forum