MTN Careers: Business Analyst Job Vacancy

Started by naos, Mar 14, 2011, 06:33 AM

naos

[attachimg=1] MTN Nigeria has the following job opening for competent and qualified person:

Job Title: Business Analyst
Department: Customer Relations

Job Description:    
Business Process Development and Review
•Analyse customers' information needs, business problems and business opportunities to determine efficient and effective systems/programming solutions
•Collaborate with business users to define processes that meet business needs
•Ensure processes are scalable and flexible to meet future business need
Business Requirements Definition and Technical Team Coordination
•Work with business unit and IS team to define and design user systems architecture. Ensure the availability of all required systems
•Develop and define IT requirements to support process and system changes
•Plan and manage the development and maintenance of required user systems
•Participate in events relating to system upgrades and testing. Prepare and execute testing plans to ensure high quality results.
•Create detailed functional design documents for conversions, interfaces, and reports
•Work with user departments to define roles and access rights to be created for all users in line with business requirements
Technical Support
•Ensure proper documentation of all user systems and provide user guides for new and/or modified systems
•Serve as a resource to super-users for education on technical system functionality.
•Engage with vendor service support groups to bring resolution to system performance or other processing issues
•Provide customer service in terms of problem tracking, troubleshooting and systems fault resolution
•Address customer concerns and enquiries regarding system development and enhancement projects

Project Coordination:
•Develop implementation and project plans.
•Estimate resource requirement and determine IT impacted groups
•Monitor and drive resolution of issues
•Document and communicate status updates to project members and Management

Job Conditions: Normal MTNN working conditions.
Reporting To:   Customer Care Manager

naos

naos

Required Skills:   
4 years work experience including:
•Systems analysis and application development, preferably within the telecommunications sector
•Some experience in formal business analysis
•Knowledge of ITIL or related field
•Exposure to typical Mobile Telecommunications applications
oBilling systems (Corporate & Retail Billing, Interconnect Billing)
oERP systems (Distribution, Retail, Finance, Payroll, HR, Asset Management)
oGSM network interfacing applications (Provisioning, Pre-Paid management systems)
oFraud Management Applications
Others - Business Analyst(Self Service)
•Knowledge of IVR systems
•Knowledge of MTNN's product and services; good knowledge of available data bearers such as, GPRS, EDGE, 3G and 3.5G
•Solution Architecture and System Integration expertise

Employment Status:  Permanent

Qualification:    B.Sc Computer Science or related field from a reputable institution.

Deadline: 17th March, 2011.

For more information and application, click the link below:

MTN Career Opportunities in Nigeria

prince osondu chinedu

my name  is prince chinedu osondu, i have an honor degree in  English obtain in 2009.
since then i have been working with citizen for good governance as a co-coordinator.
if am favored i will be glad.

reminder

Quote from: prince osondu chinedu on Mar 14, 2011, 11:31 AM
my name  is prince chinedu osondu, i have an honor degree in  English obtain in 2009.
since then i have been working with citizen for good governance as a co-coordinator.
if am favored i will be glad.

Check the requirement well. You can explore other vacancies in the job boards for more matching positions to your qualifications. I wish you best.

reminder