Author Topic: Completion Supervisor - Nigeria Job at a a Global Oil and Gas Operating Company  (Read 227 times)

Jobrib

• Freelancer
  • Rating: +0/-0
Job Title: Completion Supervisor  

Recruiter: Progressive Global Energy and Natural Resources / Progressive Recruitment

Job type: Contract

Salary: £1500 – £1900 per day + Medical and Business Class flights

Currently recruiting on behalf of a Global Operator for a Consultant Completion Supervisor role based in Nigeria. My client is URGENTLY looking for position for this role.

I will be very keen to speak to anyone who feels they have the necessary skills to be considered for this role.

Job Scope:  

•   Prepare and revise where necessary, a complete completion program.

•   Surveillance of day-to-day drilling progress to ensure the completions program is conducted to apply best technology and proposes modifications, if required

•   Review retrieved managed electronic data and ensures errors found in the daily operations reports and final well reports are corrected

•   Works with Operations to prepare standard operating practices and procedures

Experience & Qualifications required:

•   Minimum 4 years Well Engineering experience with at least 3 years in Completions

•   CWI Round I and Round II or equivalent trade test

•   Demonstrated success in a similar CWI position is required

•   Experience in well completions design and programming and the application of DCAF

•   Knowledge of subsea systems and IWOCS (BOP’s, Riser, controls etc.).

•   Good working knowledge and experience with the standard suite of well engineering software including: (i) WellCat (ii) Prosper (iii) EDM (iv) Well Plan for Windows (iv) Stress Check

Reward:  

•   Net of Nigerian Income Tax

•   Travel days paid for

•   Competitive day rates  

Progressive Global Energy & Natural Resources is proud to be a member of EIC.

•   Reference: PR-12373449

•   Contact name: Rauuf Oduola

Apply to this job

The InfoStride Forum