How To Find The Right Guy

Started by SpiritNow, Jun 04, 2011, 03:02 AM

SpiritNow

Are you a women looking for the right guy? Tired of dating the wrong men? Need to know how to spot a keeper? Read these 8 tips.

1.   Find a guy who really listens to you. Listening shows someone is really interested in you. Good communication is the key to a great relationship.

2.   Find a guy who is intelligent. You and your partner should be evenly matched when it comes to intelligence.

3.   Find a guy who shares your interests. There is a popular saying that "opposites attract," but it is important to share some interests, especially in areas like recreational and social activities.

4.   Find a guy who is romantic and affectionate. One of the ways to feel "emotionally" connected to your guy is through touch.

5.   Find a guy who cares about his appearance. Chances are if a guy is sloppy about their personal appearance, that sloppiness will show up in other areas of life as well.

6.   Find a guy with a stable career. A successful career means "safety" and "security," especially for women who are seeking marriage. Money means many things to a woman: the luxury of being able to take time away from her own work or career when meeting the demands of raising a family, the security of a comfortable and safe retirement and a nice home.

7.   Find a guy with a great sense of humor. Spend the rest of your life with a partner who makes you laugh! He doesn't have to be Robin Williams and put on a stand up act, but being able to see the funny side of life and not be too serious goes a long way toward future happiness.

8.   Find a guy who has a good attitude. Seek out a partner who has an easygoing attitude. Avoid someone who is negative and always complaining. If you are always walking on eggshells around someone, you will soon be in constant pain.

A Beverly Hill Matchmaker, Marla Martenson is the author of Excuse Me, Your Soul Mate Is Waiting.

Source: SpiritNow.

SpiritNow

MJsusan

what you said is really helpful to me. I am looking forward to finding a good guy. thanks  a lot

World of warcraft Gold

emezico

emezico