Senior Completions Engineer Job at an Exploration and Production Company in Nigeria

Started by Jobrib, Aug 12, 2013, 03:31 PM

Jobrib

Job Title: Senior Completions Engineer

Recruiter: Progressive Global Energy and Natural Resources / Progressive Recruitment

Job type: Perm

Salary: Negotiable

My client is an established Exploration and Production company based in Nigeria. They run every aspect of their business according to the highest standards of business conduct. They are a globally established company with a great reputation for organic growth.

THE ROLE: My client is looking for 2 Senior Completions Engineers to work on a Deep Water project and on a Land Swamp project. The candidate MUST BE NIGERIAN currently living in Nigeria.

DUTIES:

•    To review completion programs.

•    Supervise the deployment of completions at the wellsite.

•    To ensure the deployment is in compliance with the completion programme

•    Regularly visit contractor facilities to ensure the equipment is properly inspected and certified

•    To make sure the completion tools have been correctly assembled into the equipment

•    Mentor drilling and completion engineers when needed.

RESPONSIBILITIES:

•    Offshore and Onshore well supervision

•    To ensure all completion contracts are valid for all jobs that are being run

•    To make sure completion products are deployed in a safe and cost effective manner in accordance to the programme.

PACKAGE:

•    $150K Per annum

•    10% bonus

•    Accommodation

•    Transportation

•    Medical Allowance

•    Rig Bonus

If you are interested in this role please contact me on the details above.

Progressive Global Energy & Natural Resources is proud to be a member of EIC.

Reference: PR-12375589

Contact name: Isaac Okeowo

Apply to this job