Giveaway - Turn videos and photos into DVD home movies with iSkysoft DVD Creator.

Started by GAOTD, May 09, 2014, 09:31 AM

GAOTD

DVD Creator for Windows is a great tool for transforming your digital video collections into DVD disc. With a diversifying range of DVD templates, you can create the most unique DVD out of your ordinary video and audio files in minutes.

In addition, it can turn photos into a photo show like no other with your favorite background music and burn it to DVD. It's all about keeping your good memories.

Main features:
  • Burn MP4, MKV, AVI, MOV videos to DVDs;
  • You can export videos to DVD disc, DVD Folder and ISO files;
  • Diversified and fabulous DVD menu templates helps you to create the unique DVD;
  • Turn photos into fun-to-share photo slideshow with cool background music;
  • Collect all your favorite DVD menu templates in My Templates so you find it fast and easy next time.
Please note: Giveaway version does not support free upgrade. Want to enjoy lifetime free upgrade and lifetime customer service? Purchase now, Save 80% off!
This software is free for the visitors of The InfoStride today.

Click Here to Download this Giveaway Now and post your review below!

It is only available for 24 hours.

clorismiller101

I've used iSkysoft products for years. To comment it, I may say reliable company and excellent products. For the software products of it are very useful, and more attractive is its low price. Here is a website where I can usually get Discounts and Promo Codes for iSkysoft Products. You can have a look.

clorismiller101