Channel Development Manager Job at Lorache Consulting

Started by Jobrib, May 31, 2014, 11:31 PM

Jobrib

Job Title: Channel Development Manager

Recruiter: Lorache Consulting

CORE COMPETENCE:

Analytical skills – Data Analysis & Reporting

Retail Experience – Experience of handling go-to-retail strategies through tricycles & vans...

Man-Power Management – Understanding of interdependencies between people and processes as well as managing them to getting things done

DESCRIPTION:

•   Design and develop the coverage model for retail

i.  Design customized strategies to achieve channel coverage across regions

ii.  Ensure financial viability for the coverage / loyalty programs

iii. Control the channel through associates to ensure continued investment from the distributors for the salon channel

•   Stabilizing the Tricycle Operations & Salon Engagement Program

i. Designing strategies like merchandizing & promotions to improve the throughput from the channel

ii. Plan, distribute & deliver the targets across regions, categories and products

iii. Own up the process of gift redemption including from procurement, customization & deployment and delivery

iv.  Appraising, analysing and sharing the feedbacks sent by the field team and ensuring corrective actions are taken by the respective department

v. Co-ordinate and conduct researches for general surveys as well as NPDs and publish the information and next action

vi.  Managing the 3rd party contractors for field force

•   Analytics and Assessments

i. Tracking sales and wrapper submission achievement and performing gap analysis vis-à-vis targets and take corrective actions

ii. Designing PJPs and ensuring their adherence

•   Training & Development

i. Motivating the team and ensuring the all the members follow the work procedures set for them

ii.  Regular discussions with the team to identify opportunities and highlight constraints for growth identifying competitor activity.

QUALIFICATION:

•   Minimum of 4 years experience in a multinational manufacturing  companies like PZ, UNILEVER or NESTLE as an ASM handling the tricycle project

Apply to this job