Scam Alert: Response Required

Started by MyInfoStride, Jul 20, 2011, 01:14 PM

MyInfoStride

Have you received any email like this? If yes, please do not give it any attention. It is a scam!

QuoteResponse Required

TO: onnet@spain.com 

Wednesday, July 20, 2011 12:18 PM

Good day,

How are you today? I am Mr Sergio Aemilio, The Operations Manager of the the Euromillion Lottery®  Spain. Please this is a personal E-mail to you and I would appreciate that it be treated as such. I have contacted you based on a proposition which I believe would be beneficial to both of us. You will be entitled to 45% of the proceeds from this Deal, if sealed.

In May 2009, someone bought a Lottery Ticket from my region in Madrid. This Ticket won £110M and Up till now, we have not been able to locate this winner. Our Lottery guidelines state that after a specified amount of time, ALL unclaimed funds Must be remitted back to our treasury Dept. But I don't intend to allow this opportunity slip away!!!

There are speculations that the winner might have been a Tourist, as all efforts to locate the winner have been unsuccessful. Please go through link below.
EuroMillions officials continue search for owner of £110m lottery ticket | World news | The Guardian

All that I require of you, is to act as the Original winner and file a claim for the Funds.You will only need to register and play the Lottery online for free under my instructions, then I would use my influence as the Operations manager in Spain, to Backdate the ticket and issue You (both of us) the unclaimed funds.

Please do not entertain any fears or worries as it took me more than 9months of systematic planning to work out the modalities for the success of this deal. If you are not interested in this proposal, ignore this email.But if you are willing, kindly reply to my private email on:   s.aemilio@live.com   and further information  concerning this proposal would be issued to you.

Regards,

Sergio Aemilio
Email :  s.aemilio@live.com

MyInfoStride