Immigration Canada provides easier access to immigration statistics

Started by NewsCaster, Apr 06, 2010, 11:00 PM

NewsCaster

Immigration Minister Jason Kenney announced recently that Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) will publish immigration statistics on a quarterly basis on their main Canadian immigration website....

Immigration Canada provides easier access to immigration statistics

Workpermit.com Immigration news

spotprince2010

I am adelani adetoye frm Osun state Nigeria. I am planning to move to canada by next month but i dont know how to get a good job and visa . Pls i wil be so hapi if u can help me out to look out for accomondation and visa. I will be so happy if you can get back to me as soon as possible. Thank u and have a wonderful time

MyInfoStride

Quote from: spotprince2010 on Oct 20, 2010, 09:28 AM
I am adelani adetoye frm Osun state Nigeria. I am planning to move to canada by next month but i dont know how to get a good job and visa . Pls i wil be so hapi if u can help me out to look out for accomondation and visa. I will be so happy if you can get back to me as soon as possible. Thank u and have a wonderful time

Hello spotprince2010,

You don't necessary need to post your simialar request more once before we attend to you. It is good to open a fresh topic if you case has not existed here which you have done. Posting similar message more than once is equal to spaming. Please note this.

A response has been posted to your request. Click the link below for it.

Urgent visa needed here - TheInfoStride.com

MyInfoStride