Online Business Opportunities

Started by yinkafaith, Nov 15, 2009, 02:23 AM

yinkafaith

For every opportunity there is someone you can find who will tell you fantastic claims of how they make a ton of money and how they can show you ways to duplicate their success.  My goal with this post is to provide you with a safe haven where you can learn about various biz opportunities.

this are the biz opportunities you can start online

biz opportunity 1

Online Auctions

eBay.  is the best Online auction to start selling stuff because it has millions of users browsing all the categories looking for things to buy.  Thousands of people now make a full time living selling stuff at Online auctions like eBay, and eBay power sellers are reported to be making over $100,000 per month.   uBid is another popular online auction with millions of buyers.  Their mission is to become the # 1 trusted online auction source.  read free report @www. richesempire. com for more info on how to start the business

biz opportunity 2

Free Private Label Resale Rights
Make money selling your own software and eBooks.  All products have Private Label Rights (PLR) which means that you put your own name on the products and sell them as your own. read free report @www. richesempire. com

biz opportunity 3
Sell Information products

You probably must have heard it several times that information products works like magic.  if you are ready to make N150,000 before xmas, then one way to go about that is to sell information product.  and not just any kind of information product, but an information product that is highly needed.

there is a principle in business says: sell what is already selling.

You don't have to create your own product before you start this business, buy a product that has a resell right, re-package it, place advert on it, then you are on your way to start receiving money for the package.  if your information product sells for just N4, 000 you only need 30 sales and you would have made your N118,000 and even more.  so if you have knowledge in stock market, real-estate, a good resell package or private label right materials here is the time for you to bring it out, put it together and sell it fast.

remember you only need a free email address and with a good sales letter and you are good to go.

biz opportunity 4

The domain name business

I love the domain name business.  there are about three to four ways to make money from this business and i explained each one of them in the money making secret 02.  if you purchased the products i believe you should already have plans to make money from this business.  but if you haven't purchased the manual yet.  no problem.  i will quickly explain one great way to make $1,000 before Christmas from the domain name business:

buy and sell domain name

on the internet, people buy domain names for several reasons.  if you can come up with a great domain name, then you can sell it for a great profit.  the idea behind this strategy is to be creative enough and bring a domain name that is sweet, generic and you can sell it for thousands.  wrestling. com was sold for $500, 000.  one place you can sell your domain name is wwwdotsedodotcom.  all it depends on how sweet your domain name is.  read free report @www. richesempire. com for more info on how to start the business