How to admit you are falling for a guy!

Started by sofamous70, Sep 28, 2011, 04:35 PM

sofamous70

It might be hard to admit to a guy/girl that you are into them without giving too much away, and then they might take advantage. Well, here are some ways you can prevent making a mistake and still be able to improve expressing your feelings.

Steps:

1. Do this in person: Try to keep your eye on the person you are talking to. If you are the nervous type and might stutter or get sweaty and don't know how to express yourself too well, you may want to write an instant message/text. Keep in mind that texting should be used as a last resort to tell someone how you feel.

2. When you start to talk make sure you are not arguing: Let them know how you feel about them, but do not go over the top and act like they are the most important thing in the world. Let them know what is going on and why is it that you feel that way about them. Avoid rushing into a relationship, as it may make your partner feel uncomfortable or uneasy.

3. When you're done expressing yourself, don't ask "so, how do you feel about me?". It is up to them when and if they are willing to let you know. If they say no, then say "Oh, good, that's what I thought too, I was just checking.", and if they say yes, well then, you or he/she could ask them out.

4. If they do let you know how they feel about you, but it is not the same way you feel about them, don't stress it and don't make the mistake to take it back: Eventually they may feel the same way and if they don't, again just move on.

5. If they feel the same way, ask if they would like to go somewhere with you sometime: Get to know each other better.

Wikihow

emezico

As a Guy, it's normal to walk up to a girl and express ones feeling, although, it is difficult for some men. But, It would take a lady with guts to admit to a guy that she has crush on him. :)

sofamous70

yes its really hard to walk up to a man to express what you feel as a lady,i agree,but with exceptions to Finnish girls..:)

sofamous70