More Photos Released of the 2013 Dodge Dart

Started by IL, Dec 14, 2011, 07:02 PM

IL

Chrysler releases several more teaser photos of the interior of its all-new 2013 Dodge Dart.

InsideLine

Nithya

Tam,   for whatever eorsan, that Mustang would track straight, for me at least, even spinning the tires at 108mph going through the traps. Not so much for the last(?) owner, as he put it into a guard rail while spinning them in high gear. Hmmm, guy I bought it from did something similar, except it was a tree at unknown speed, but same left front corner.Can't say the same for my '57 Chevy ragtop with the who-knows how big BBC. Started life as a low hp 396 in a '68 Chevelle, and had some serious money/effort added to make it a real sleeper, as long as it wasn't running. It was seriously scary sounding then! Well, to a competitor :p  It was a two year old repo when I got the engine out of it. That thing would spin both tires, even with an open rear 3.55 (or 3.70-long time ago!). Even with a set of 9" stiff wall slicks. Brought to mind that song (Beach Boys?) "get pushed out of shape, and it's hard to steer, when I get rubber in all 4 gears". I suspect that ragtop was twisting it's chassis/body pretty badly, as it had enough HP to yank the front wheels off the ground shifting second. Had to run it on Sunoco 260 (108 octane), and got maybe 2mpg. That BB Mustang got 5mpg around town, and about 11mpg on the freeway.I could never get anyone to race me at the So Philly streetraces on Fri and Sat nights. That engine scared off everyone. Think it might have reminded them of another '57, a sedan, that no one ever beat. THAT car was impressive, although it was towed to the races, not street driven. My engine's idle was so radical, that it shook the car side to side. It was frustrating, that it scared off others. Nothing I could do to make it less obvious.And my previous car? A '62 Alfa Romeo Julietta Spider :D

Nithya