MOST BEAUTIFUL LIFE STORY - Never Judge Anyone!

Started by emezico, Feb 08, 2012, 08:34 PM

emezico

THIS STORY IS ONE OF THE MOST BEAUTIFUL LIFE LESSONS ...

A doctor came to the hospital in a hurry after being called for urgent surgery. He answered the call, changed his clothes as soon as possible and went straight to the block for surgery. There, he finds the boy's father who made going back and forth in the lobby. Seeing the doctor arrive, the father yelled: "Why did you take that long to come? dont you know that my son's life is in danger? dont you have sense of responsibility "?

The doctor smiled and said: "I'm sorry, I was not in the hospital and I came as soon as possible after receiving the call ...... Now I want you to calm down I can do my work "

"Calm down? and if it was your son would you calm down? If your own son dies now what will you do? " said the father angrily.
The doctor smiled again and said, "Dust we came and to dust we shall return, blessed be the name of God. The doctors can not prolong lives. Go and intercede for your son, we will do our best by God's grace "

"Giving advice when we are not concerned it's so easy" murmured the father.

The surgery took several hours after which the doctor came out happy, "Thank God! Your son is spared, If you have any question, ask a nurse! "
"Why is he so arrogant? He could not wait a few minutes for me about the health of my son, "said the father seeing the nurse after the doctor left.

The nurse replied, tears .. down her face: "His son died yesterday in a road accident, it was his funeral when we called for your son's surgery. And now that he has spared the life of your son, he went running to finish the burial of his son. "

Lesson: NEVER judge anyone because you do not know what he/she is going through.

pugo

We are always in a hurry for everything only on our own

pugo