Job Vacancies for Telecomm Engineer at CA Global

Started by naos, Oct 03, 2010, 01:00 PM

naos

CA Global offers Permanent, Interim, Retained and Contract Placements in Africa. We place mainly expats from Africa for assignment throughout Africa.

CA Global is recruiting for the following position:

Job Title: Telecommunications Engineer (Oil and Gas experience)
Job Category: Telecommunications

Job Description:
CA Global: Telecoms: Africa Positions has a client that is in need of a Telecommunications Engineer

Overview:
Purpose:
• Provide Telecom discipline engineering expertise during the completions, pre-commissioning work undertaken by the various Execution Contractors preparing systems for hand-over.
• To provide the Commissioning ICAT Team with a technical assessment of the commissioning requirements for the systems.
• To contribute to a successful execution of the commissioning works.

Accountabilities and Responsibilities:
To aid the Project to achieve its objectives by:
Participating in the preparation of all offshore commissioning activities related to the Mechanical discipline in cooperation with contractors and vendors.
•   This includes preparation of commissioning procedures; CTR's and detailed commissioning schedules.
•   Practising HSE in line with Project requirements
•   Performing supervision on daily basis and assisting with relevant technical support to team members as required
•   Participating in final Construction and Tri-party walk downs Assisting and monitoring vendor representatives as required in commissioning activities

Required Competencies:
•   Professional competencies acquired in the commissioning of Oil & Gas Projects
•   Good technical, communicational and working skills
•   A team player with a flexible attitude to work scope
•   Ability to work unsupervised as required.
•   Confident in management of interface with contractor and Vendor personnel Valid Offshore Survival Certificate (Bosiet)

Requirements:
Education: Minimum HNC

Experience:
•   Minimum 10 years' experience role in the Oil & Gas industry
•   Fluent written and spoken English
•   Computer literate in Microsoft Office and Adobe Acrobat software packages as well in the use of hardware such as scanners, plotters, CD burners etc
•   Experience in supervision of commissioning activities

Method of Application:
If you feel that you qualify for the above position then please forward your CV to Ish Johaardien: ish@caglobalint.com

Application Deadline: 15th October, 2010.

reminder

This job vacancy is still open but will be closing soon. Apply now if you're interested and qualified.

summa2020

In Europe Sweden and the Nordic nations. But in terms of Jobs, it would be France, Germany, or the Uk.

Considering you dont know German? or French? Move to the UK. UK will have jobs, and from there you can move to the other nations like holland, or Sweden.

Ok Try Germany, France and The UK. They have lax immigration laws. But you may face some discrimination due to the anti-white regimes in those nations. It is often difficult for Afrikaners to immigrate there. So try East Europe if you have to. Try Canada and the U.S.

diannemer10

How really sad for me  to read this job post just right now. I'm not given a chance to submit resume in your company. How I wish you'll have an update for this and post another job posting.
thanks...

MyInfoStride

Quote from: diannemer10 on Nov 07, 2010, 04:10 PM
How really sad for me  to read this job post just right now. I'm not given a chance to submit resume in your company. How I wish you'll have an update for this and post another job posting.
thanks...

Please don't be sad. There are always daily new posts about job vacancies in different fields. Just visit always for updates or subscribe to our mailing list.

MyInfoStride