Missing the good old days (funny childhood experience)

Started by Emmy Baba, May 06, 2012, 04:32 AM

Emmy Baba

- I miss the days of Apoche, cloths made from chair materials=))

- The days when we went to school, lined up & headmistress and teachers inspect our nails, uniform and then we march to our classrooms.

- The days of Computer Socks:p! U Remember na??

- The days of Nasco Biscuit, Trebor, sisi pelepe, ekono gowon, baba dudu,Okin Round & Okin Four Corner. X_X Iced Colored water tied in nylon we called it "condense".

- The days of Goody-Goody & pako Biscuit. X_X

- The days of sakobi the snake girl, Nneka the pretty serpent, ali & simbi, Mr Salami & Mrs Salami, Agbo lives in Calabar & in yoruba class, obe oba be obo oba :D

- Chei, i remember those days when one naira coin na money>:O when groundnut was 50 kobo & choco milo sweet was 25 kobo >:O

- Days of messing game, who is in d garden, police and thief,\=D/

- Days of mummy & daddy play ♥♥:*

- Days when we use to build houses with sand, play suwe game, tinco tinco, mr marcaroni, change your style, pion pion pion (gun sound), ten ten, skipping, stop! U remember nau ({}) :$

- Those days when we used to fly kite on streets, when boys used to use the paint bucket cover as tire & their daddy's hanger as d steering=D

- Those days when rubber band was stock exchange:/

- Days when votron, jumbo, power rangers, spider man was our favourite cartoons

- The days of limca soft drinks & choco milo advert on black and white tv Nd̶̲̥̅̊ sunday rendevous by1:30pm 3-|

- The days when we say 'leke leke give me white finger' #:-s

- Those days when eleganza pen was d best :x

- The days wen we used to drink water from d tap even suck out d water if it not coming

- The days when NTA will show rainbow color for 30 mins then national anthem before they resume program(=| . l

- The days were basket sandals,simbi nd kitto sandals was the best

- Days when we all sing sandalili sandalili songs dstv has come no more old fun:>

I'm really proud to have experienced all this.

Keep it rolling.....

emezico

emezico