A true life story: A poor boy loved a rich girl

Started by Jobbers, May 23, 2012, 05:28 PM

Jobbers

A poor boy loved a rich girl. One day the boy proposed to her and the girl said, "Hey! Listen, your monthly salary is my daily hand expenses. How can I be involved with you? How could you have thought of that? I can never love you. So, forget about me & get engaged to someone else at your level". But somehow the boy could not forget her so easily.

Sometime 10 years later, they stumbled into each ...other in a shopping mall.

The lady said, "Hey! You! How are you? Now I'm married and do you know how much my husband's salary is? $1,700 per month! Can you believe that? And he is also very smart."

The guy's eyes got wet with tears on hearing those words. A few seconds later, her husband came but before the lady could say a word, her husband seeing the guy, said, "Sir you're here? Meet my wife." Then he said to his wife, "This is my boss, I'm also one of those working on his $100 million project. And do you know a fact my dear? My boss loved a lady but he couldn't win her heart. That's why he has remained unmarried."

How lucky would that lady have been if she had married him. These days, who will love someone that much he said to his wife.

The lady looked in total shock but couldn't utter a word.

Life is so short and it's just like a mirror.

You can only see as much as it reflects.

So don't be too arrogant and proud of yourself by looking down on people because situations change with time!

Don't under estimate anyone, because everyone has potential!.

emezico

emezico