Service Planner Job at Halliburton Nigeria

Started by Jobrib, Sep 17, 2012, 09:31 AM

Jobrib

Job Title: Service Planner I

Requisition: 00222561

Organisation: Halliburton Nigeria

Job Details

Halliburton's Service Coordinators rely upon Level I Service Planners to address a variety of administrative needs. Should you have exceptional record keeping skills, a penchant for quality service and at least two years Product Service Line (PSL) experience, this could be a good fit for you. Cash orders, plant maintenance and purchase records are yours to maintain. Support  Service Coordinators through specific processing of order to cash, plant maintenance and procurement data entry. Will be responsible for daily inventory commitment and reconciliation. Will also work with resource planners on the vital tasks of job scheduling and dispatching of workers. Works with Resource Planners in maintaining accuracy of scheduling board and the dispatching of jobs in SAP and in resolving scheduling issues.

A high school diploma or equivalent and minimum two years experience in a Product Service line, which includes experience with SAP order to cash, are required for this position. An associate's degree in business or a related field can be substituted for PSL experience.

(W002) NL Port Harcourt NG

Plot 158, Trans Amadi Layout

Port Harcourt, RIV

Miscellaneous Information

Contract Type:   Regular

Internal Job Title: FF15-ESG-Svc Planner, I

Reference Code: NB00222561_EXT_000

Compensation Information: Compensation is competitive and commensurate with experience.

Technical Reference: NC 00174743

Service Planner Job