CAPE-TOWN, South-Africa, June 15, 2015/African Press Organization (APO)/ — Global Pacific & Partners (http://www.glopac-partners.com) will host the 22nd Africa Oil Week/Africa Upstream Conference 2015 (http://www.africa-oilweek.com), in JV with ITE Group plc, in Cape Town 26th– 30th October, at Cape Town International Convention Centre where around 1600 delegates assembled in 2014.
Logo 22nd Africa Oil Week/Africa Upstream Conference 2015: http://www.photos.apo-opa.com/plog-content/images/apo/logos/22nd_aow_africa_upstream-2015.png
Logo Global Pacific & Partners: http://www.photos.apo-opa.com/plog-content/images/apo/logos/gpp_corporate_blue.png
Logo ITE Group Plc: http://www.photos.apo-opa.com/plog-content/images/apo/logos/ite-group-plc.jpg
Logo PetroAfricanus Club: http://www.photos.apo-opa.com/plog-content/images/apo/logos/petroafricanus.png
Photo 1: http://www.photos.apo-opa.com/index.php?level=picture&id=2181
Photo 2: http://www.photos.apo-opa.com/index.php?level=picture&id=2180
Photo 3: http://www.photos.apo-opa.com/index.php?level=picture&id=2179
Photo 4: http://www.photos.apo-opa.com/index.php?level=picture&id=2178
Photo 5: http://www.photos.apo-opa.com/index.php?level=picture&id=2177
Photo 6: http://www.photos.apo-opa.com/index.php?level=picture&id=2176
Photo 7: http://www.photos.apo-opa.com/index.php?level=picture&id=2175
Africa Oil Week is the landmark corporate occasion for the Continent, a meeting with global reputation, and one of few top world-class events held annually at a continental-level in the world’s E&P industry Calendar.
The 22nd Africa Upstream Conference 2015 runs Tuesday-to-Friday, with a full three-and-half day program, with 120 Speakers from Governments, leading private/public companies, African National Oil Companies, Licensing Agencies, and key players inside Africa’s oil/gas-LNG industry value chain.
The 13th Africa Independents Forum takes place alongside the 17th Scramble for Africa Strategy Briefing, on Monday 26th October, followed by the 71st PetroAfricanus Dinner in Africa (with Guest Speaker), and the traditional Icebreaker Cocktail Reception for Africa Oil Week held on Monday evening.
● Outstanding Content-Rich Presentations
● Quality Attendance and Senior Executive Networking
● Deal-Driven Upstream Industry Exhibition
● Cocktails & Social Networking Functions
● African Governments / Ministries Delegations
● Annual “Big Five” Board Awards
● 3rd Annual “Africa Oil Legend” Induction
● 13th Africa Independents Forum
● 71st PetroAfricanus Club Dinner In Africa
● 5th Global Women Petroleum & Energy Club Business Luncheon
● 3rd “Africa Hydrocarbon Arguments” Discourse
● Corporate / Investor Showcases and Farm-outs
● 3rd Africa’s Local Content Forum – Parallel Session
● Inaugural Africa Oil & Energy Finance Forum – Parallel Session
● 3rd Africa Exploration Technologies Forum – Parallel Session
● 3rd Young Professionals in Africa – Parallel Session
● Government Acreage / Asset Roadshows
● 20th Anniversary African Institute of Petroleum Breakfast
● Total: Corporate Industry Breakfast Meeting
● ENI: Africa Industry Private Breakfast Meeting
● Pluspetrol: Sea Princess Yacht Reception
● Networking Cocktails & Dinners: Monday-Thursday
● SA Rugby Museum: “Africa’s World Cup” Reception
● Traditional Braai-BBQ, Grand Africa Beach Café
Conference bookings are already being secured, with but a few Sponsor positions and Exhibition booths open.
Please visit http://www.africa-oilweek.com for 2015 Registration and confirmed Speaker Program.
Distributed by APO (African Press Organization) on behalf of Global Pacific & Partners.
Note for the press:
For further information, please contact:
Global Pacific & Partners
Babette van Gessel
Marketing & Registration
Tel: Tel: +31-70.324.6154
Registration & Visa
Follow the LinkedIn (http://tinyurl.com/mq6nekh) company profile for updates on the Conference and Upstream Industry