Artica Proxy Provides Affordable and Easy Internet Securitization, Filtering and Optimization to SMEs
Paris, France, March 20, 2014 –(PR.com)– For a long time the preserve of large companies, Web Proxy, Filtering and Optimization has finally arrived for Small and Medium Sizes Enterprises (SMEs); Artica Tech proposes a powerful Filtering/ Hotspot solution at a market entry price. There are currently more than 60,000 systems actively in use.
The main advantages are
1) Internet Filtering is simplified through a visual Web Interface
2) A Hotspot function allows your employees and visitors to connect to the Internet through a captive portal
3) A Powerful statistical engine is easy to manage and use
4) Prices starting at 99€. The best value on the market.
How to define a Proxy Web?
A Web Proxy filters and optimizes your Internet Usage. The proxy works as an intermediary between your computers and the Internet so that all the Web traffic, downloads and uploads passing though the Artica Proxy are filterable and manageable.
A Proxy will generate data for SMEs: Statistics per user, IP, Web Sites, YouTube statistics, etc…
Artica Tech Proxy is an Affordable Web Filtering Solution
– Artica Proxy Appliance is a set of administrative tools allowing you to set up a real network infrastructure.
– Artica Proxy appliance runs on Squid Proxy Cache 3.2x or superior.
– The Hotspot feature for your Employees/ Visitors allows Internet Access through WIFI connection
– Multi-support (medium) SMP processors.
– The cost of annual subscription is never an obstacle to the investment (for example, 50 users = 590€/ server/ year).
Created in 2012, Artica Tech is an independent French software editor. Following 10 years of development and with more than 60 000 active licenses (http://articatech.net/map.php) throughout the world, Artica Tech offers Open Source software solutions.
They allow quick and easy installation and configuration of infrastructure services at a very attractive cost:
– An Internet Proxy,
– A mail server or moreover,
– A file Server
Our values: Security, Proximity, Performance and Open source.
We consider proximity to be an important element of the effective implementation of our solutions, their performance and the seriousness of its follow-up.
That’s why we have developed a network of Integration Partners which help support both our customers and ourselves to develop our businesses.
Valérie Chapel, Artica Tech, 6 rue de la Grande Vallée,
78940 La Queue-Les-Yvelines, France.
Tel +33 9 77 06 43 54
Support InfoStride News' Credible Journalism: Only credible journalism can guarantee a fair, accountable and transparent society, including democracy and government. It involves a lot of efforts and money. We need your support. Click here to Donate