Bala Mohammed, governor of Bauchi State, has sent his nominees for commissioner to the Bauchi State Assembly for review.
Abubakar Suleiman, the Assembly’s Speaker, delivered the governor’s statement during Monday’s plenary.
In accordance with the requirements of the Constitution of the Federal Republic of Nigeria (1999 as amended), he said the governor had requested that the House vet and approve the nominees for appointments to the State Executive Council.
House Majority Leader Saleh Hodi Jibir read off the list of nominees, and the chamber voted to conduct interviews with them on August 2, 3, and 4.
Nominee names [COMPLETE LIST]
- Asada Bello
- Ibrahim Gambo (both from Alkaleri LGA)
- Mahmoud Babamaji Abubakar
- Danlami Ahmed Kawule (both from Bauchi LGA)
- Tsammani Lydia Haruna (Bogoro LGA)
- Ahmed Sarki Jalam (Dambam LGA)
- Yakubu Ibrahim Hamza (Darazo LGA)
- Usman Santuraki (Dass LGA)
- Abdul Hassan (Ganjuwa LGA)
- Muhammad Salees (Gamawa LGA)
- Dr. Yakubu Adamu (Giade LGA)
- Usman Abdulkadir Moddibo (Jama’are LGA)
- Hajara Jibrin Gidado (Itas-Gadau LGA)
- Hon. Farouk Mustapha (Katagum LGA)
- Hajara Yakubu Wanka (Kirfi LGA)
- Aminu Hammayo (Misau LGA)
- Hassan El-Yakub (SAN) (Ningi LGA)
- Muhammad Hamisu (Shira LGA)
- Simon Madugu
- Abubakar Abdulhamid Bununu (both from
- Tafawa Balewa LGA)
- Jamila Muhammad Dahiru.
- Dr. Adamu Umar Sambo (both from Toro LGA)
- Abdulrazak Nuhu Zaki (Warji LGA)
- Amina Muhammad Katagum (Zaki LGA)
Support InfoStride News' Credible Journalism: Only credible journalism can guarantee a fair, accountable and transparent society, including democracy and government. It involves a lot of efforts and money. We need your support. Click here to Donate