With the current situation of Nigeria and different happenings I decided to write this ‘Open Letter’ to Nigerians.
Dear Sir /Ma,
How are you? I already know the answer to that, I know that living in Nigeria and surviving takes the Grace of God. I just want us to follow these guidelines for us and our families to live in peace and happiness.
1) Pray Pray and Pray, Prayer is the Key.
2) Spend wisely, we all know its very difficult to save in these times of petrol @ N145, three tomatoes for N200. Buy only what you really need.
3) Avoid Conflicts in any form, many people are angry, and frustrated, and are ready to kill at any little provocation, patience is key, ignore as much as possible, its better safe than sorry.
4) Our men please control your anger, we know how hard it is to meet up on bills and everything, please don’t take it down on your wife and family, let your home be a place of refuge not a war zone. Don’t Worry we will all smile again.
5) Women! Women! Women! How many times did I call you? Control your mouth! This is not the time to start complaining, and nagging your husband, you too do something for your family, give him your body and soul, no complain of being tired oh! Be a good mother to your children, and let your family time be fun.
6) Our health is very important, especially in this very hot weather, lets eat healthy too.
7) In conclusion, do things that are fun for you, to take your mind of stress.
May God Help us to make our lives better. PEACE!!!
Support InfoStride News' Credible Journalism: Only credible journalism can guarantee a fair, accountable and transparent society, including democracy and government. It involves a lot of efforts and money. We need your support. Click here to Donate