Music is important for most of us. You may download and store lots of music collections on your windows computer. And you want to pass them on to your iPhone so you can listen to music wherever you go.
However, iOS doesn’t work well with Windows for data sharing. So, you want a way to transfer songs from Windows computer to your iPhone.
You may try iTunes to sync your library to iPhone. But it doesn’t work every time. Sometimes, you may fail to transfer because of an updating error or running failure. In addition, iTunes also comes with some disadvantages, so it can’t meet all demands in today’s world. For example,
iTunes only perform one-way synchronization, so you can transfer music back to computer.
- iTunes sync music library between PC and iPhone. It is possible that previous songs in your music library will be deleted.
- iTunes syncs music library between computer and iPhone. The newly added songs may erase the previous music on your iPhone.
Thus, more and more users want an iTunes alternative to transfer data. Keep reading, this post will introduce a powerful iPhone music transfer tool and guide you on how to pass music from computer to iPhone easily.
Best tool to transfer music from PC to iPhone
To transfer music safely and quickly, here we recommend a reliable iPhone transfer software named AOMEI MBackupper. It is a powerful and popular iOS data transfer tool that meets your needs. With it, you can easily import music files, including Mp3, m4a files to iPhone.
In addition, AOMEI MBackupper provides the following advantages making it to be the best choice for you.
- Amazing transfer speed: AOMEI MBackupper provides you with fast data transfer speed. Therefore, even if you have a large number of music files to transfer, it can be done in a very short time.
- Easy-to-use software: It uses an intuitive interface and simplifies the whole transfer process. Anyone can easily handle it.
- No data loss: Compared with iTunes, AOMEI MBackupper transfers songs to your iPhone without overwriting any existing music. Thus, you don’t need to worry about data loss.
- Transfer non-purchased music: Even your music is not purchased from iTunes store, it can help you to import to your iPhone.
- Great compatibility: AOMEI MBackupper is compatible with most iPhone models, from iPhone 4s to the latest iPhone 13. Beside iPhone, it performs well in transferring data to iPad, iPad Air, iPad Pro, as well as iPod Touch series.
How to easily transfer music from Windows computer to iPhone
Connect your iPhone to your computer via a USB cable. You may see a prompt asking you to trust the computer, just tap “Trust‘’ and enter the passcode to continue. Then follow the steps below.
Step 1. Install and run AOMEI MBackupper and click “Transfer to iPhone” option.
Step 2. Choose the “+” icon to choose the music on your computer. And the selected music files will be listed here.
Step 3. Click “Transfer” button to start the process.
After a while, the selected music will be transferred to your iPhone. When the operation is complete, go to Apple Music app on your iPhone to enjoy your music. You can find them on the “Download” songs.
Tip: If you need, you can also choose “Transfer to PC” to transfer your music from iPhone to Window computer.
Now you have known how to transfer music from computer to iPhone. Best iOS transfer tool – AOMEI MBackupper is very helpful. With the intuitive interface, you can easily transfer songs to your iPhone with ease. And you don’t need to worry about transfer failure and data loss. AOMEI MBackupper won’t overwrite any data on your iPhone.
Besides, this tool also comes with many features helping you manage and protect your iOS data. For instance, you can transfer music from iPhone to iPhone with its Transfer features. And you can use backup your music files and other important data to computer or external drive to prevent data loss. Once data discounter occurred, you can easily get back your iPhone data.
Support InfoStride News' Credible Journalism: Only credible journalism can guarantee a fair, accountable and transparent society, including democracy and government. It involves a lot of efforts and money. We need your support. Click here to Donate