Job Title: Principal Project Engineer
Location: Lagos (Nigeria)
Organization Name: WGPSN
Employer: Wood Group PSN
WoodGroup PSN is a global provider of pre-operations, hook up & commissioning, operations & maintenance, engineering, construction, project management, training and decommissioning services to the energy industry. Employing over 29,000 people in more than 35 countries, Wood Group PSN offers high integrity, brownfield services that support customers to optimise performance, maintain production, reduce operating costs and provide integrity assurance.
Brief Description: – We are currently recruiting for a Principal Project Engineer on a rotaional basis located at our office in Lagos, Nigeria . – The successful candidate will be responsible for solution development of FPSO operational issues with respect to Project Engineering and expansion of facilities including debottlenecking and field life extension.
Detailed Description: Also required to establish a Project Engineering team in country, define systems, processes and procedures required to generate repeat work with various clients.
• Successful candidates will require;
• Commercial awareness, in depth project management and project engineering knowledge and experience. Planning and estimating experience
• Willing to train, develop and mentor local engineers
• Experience in planning and costing, report writing
• Experience in offshore Project Management and problem solving
• A number of years oil and gas experience
• Degree in project management / business administration
• Excellent oral and written skills, client facing, team player,logical thinker
• Overseas experience an advantage
Why is WGPSN ‘where you want to be’?
• We are the largest brownfield oil and gas service company in the world so there are always opportunities for the best people to fast track their careers through understanding and living the company’s core values
• We have operations globally so your career has the ability to bring you to some of the most interesting places in the world
• Our training and competence teams will provide you with the tools and ability to progress your career
How To Apply:
Please quote job reference IRC109372 in all correspondence relating to this position.
Internal applicants must discuss their application with their line manager prior to applying.
Online applications only – no email applications