Job Title: Admin Officer
Location(s): Lagos, Nigeria
Recruiter: Whytecleon Limited / Whyte Cleon Limited
There exists opportunities for skilled work in a rapidly expanding fast food eatery in the Amuwo Odofin area of Lagos state.
• Manage the filing, storage and security of documents
• Respond to inquiries
• Manage the repair and maintenance of computer, office equipment and environment
• Ensure regular maintenance of company vehicles
• Ensure all permits and licenses are updated
• Supervise all purchases and vendors
• Supervise customer services and respond to customer inquiries
• Assist with preparation of budgets
• Assist with preparation of contract documents
• Administer contracts with vendors
• Candidate must be female
• Self-discipline, possess ability to take initiative, leadership ability and outgoing.
• Pleasant, polite manner and a neat and clean appearance.
• Ability to motivate employees to work as a team to ensure that food and service meet appropriate standards.
• Must be able to handle the pressures of simultaneously coordinating a wide range of activities and recommend appropriate solutions to restaurant problems.
• Must possess good communication skills for dealing with diverse staff.
• Must be firm and command respect.
• HND / OND holders with a minimum of lower credit
• Experience: Must not necessarily have work experience in a fast food company.
• Must be computer literate
• 1-3 years’ experience in office administration
• Not less than 30 years old.
How to Apply:
Interested and qualified applicants should apply online or send their Cover Letter and CV to email@example.com
Support InfoStride News' Credible Journalism: Only credible journalism can guarantee a fair, accountable and transparent society, including democracy and government. It involves a lot of efforts and money. We need your support. Click here to Donate