SAN MATEO, CA–(Marketwired – Feb 26, 2014) – Clarizen, the leader in enterprise work collaboration software, today announced the latest enhancements and customer-requested features to its award-winning Clarizen v6 cloud-based platform. New additions for resource management, user experience and communication — both inside and outside the enterprise — are designed to turn organizations into high-performance, real-time operations. With Clarizen, customers have an easy-to-use collaboration and project management solution that connects unstructured conversations with structured work.
“By being attuned with customer feedback, we ensure that Clarizen is intuitive for all to use and truly delivers on our work graph™ concept of connecting social context, tasks and projects on a single cloud-based platform, so collaboration drives results,” said Clarizen CEO, Avinoam Nowogrodski. “As a result of our rapid pace of innovation, we’re excited to deliver the most configurable solution for getting work done.”
New features include:
- Enhanced resource management: Expanding on its popular drag-and-drop functionality, Clarizen now allows users to instantly add a resource to a task, or replace the resource on a task directly from the resource management screen. Users can immediately see if a resource will become overloaded with the new assignment and undo changes if needed.
- Customizable, branded user interface: For the first time, companies can use their own corporate branding on the Clarizen interface, including images, fonts and colors. On an individual level, users can drag and drop work items to reorder them in their work plan and create dependencies. Other new interface features allow users to eliminate any irrelevant information in any view by minimizing panels.
- Expanded external communication: To streamline communication with customers and other stakeholders who aren’t necessarily Clarizen users, companies can now share virtually any Clarizen view as a widget or email link. They can also edit views to select specific information to be shared with external parties.
- New internal notifications: For immediate communication of important new policies and procedural changes, Clarizen now allows administrators to set pop-up notifications to inform users as soon as they log into the system, or whenever needed.
To learn more, attend one of Clarizen’s Innovation Update webinars:
- EMEA: REGISTER for Wednesday, March 12th, 2014 15:00 – 16:00 (GMT)
- AMERICAS: REGISTER for Wednesday, March 12th, 2014 10:00am – 11:00am (PDT)
The Work Graph™
The way most companies work is broken. First we build work groups, and then we engage in conversations, which may become actions and, ideally, these actions become deliverables. Each of these typically live in disconnected “islands” of activity, managed by different systems. Clarizen is different in that it connects these islands into a “work graph” that is organically created through the act of getting work done. The work graph enables collaboration that drives results, turning every organization into a high-performance, real-time operation.
Clarizen is the leader in enterprise-class work collaboration and project management solutions that harness the power of the cloud to get work done efficiently, effectively and with better results. Fast to deploy and easy to use, Clarizen is redefining enterprise collaboration by connecting social context with tasks and projects to drive increased productivity and profitability. Clarizen fuels the high-performance teams of more than 2,000 organizations across 76 countries, including more than 25 of the Fortune 500. In 2013, Clarizen received the SIIA CODiE Award for “Best Product Management Solution.” Founded in 2006, Clarizen is privately held with offices in San Mateo, California and Hod Hasharon, Israel. For more information, visit www.clarizen.com.
Clarizen is a registered trademark and the Clarizen logo is a trademark of Clarizen Ltd. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
(415) 738-7718 ext. 23
Support InfoStride News' Credible Journalism: Only credible journalism can guarantee a fair, accountable and transparent society, including democracy and government. It involves a lot of efforts and money. We need your support. Click here to Donate