Job Title: Deputy Project Director
Location: Yenagoa, Nigeria
Employer: PACT Nigeria
• The Deputy Project Director Capacity Development will provide support and oversight on all project related capacity development activities.
• The jobholder will coordinate and maintain a sustainable capacity of CSO partners on the projects.
• The job holder will design and develop capacity development materials, manuals and methodologies/strategies ensuring its implementation.
• The jobholder will design training interventions with relevant modules on advocacy and organizational capacity development including design and customization to suite the target audience.
• The job holder will coordinate and implement Pact’s organizational and advocacy training activities with Pact Capacity Development Director.
• Provide support with technical review of proposals; budget planning and financial oversight of CSO partners.
• Support the development and or strengthening of networks and coalitions to better serve PMTCT need in the state.
• Develop and implement a local government support system to improve the organizational capacity of LGA staff.
• Masters degree in Social Science or similar field or a Bachelors degree with 5 years of experience
• Minimum of 4 years in a management position of providing supervision to capacity development
• teams on a capacity development project.
• Excellent organizational skills. High level of maturity, responsibility and accountability;
• Excellent interpersonal skills, including patience, diplomacy, willingness to listen and respect for diversity.
• Capability to create strong partnerships among all program stakeholders;
• Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced, stressful environment.
Method of Application:
Interested and qualified candidates should apply online or submit their resume/CV and cover letter on their suitability to email@example.com.
The deadline for submission is close of business on ThursdaY, 28th November 2013. All CVs/resume/applications MUST be in either word format or PDF. Applicants MUST indicate the position applied for on the SUBJECT of the mail.
Note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted. Salary attached to this position will be based on cognate experience.
Support InfoStride News' Credible Journalism: Only credible journalism can guarantee a fair, accountable and transparent society, including democracy and government. It involves a lot of efforts and money. We need your support. Click here to Donate