Job Title: Intern
Job reference code: Interns
Employer: ActionAid Nigeria (AAN)
AAN is inviting applications from qualified candidates to fill the position of Interns.
To assist in human capital development, experience building of fresh graduates and individuals interested in the development sector, ActionAid Nigeria has come up with an Internship programme as a training tool. AAN is therefore, inviting applications from qualified candidates to fill the position of Interns.
• Fresh graduates without post NYSC experience.
• Candidates with experience in other sectors who desire development sector experience.
• Candidate must not be above 30 years of age.
Duration: One year fixed term non renewable contract.
Person Specifications: – Education/Qualifications: Degree in any field of study is essential. – Experience: Completion of NYSC is essential.
• Strong communication & writing skills is essential
• Good computer skills is essential
• Ability to travel on short notice is essential
• Ability to adapt to changing job descriptions, deliver on given targets and willingness to learn are essential
• A person of integrity who is able to work in a diverse team environment.
All interested candidates should complete the application form and send as an MSWord attachment to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Download Internship Application Form: http://s.jobnavy.com/AAN-Form
Only Electronically submitted forms will be entertained.
Applications from women are particularly welcome.
Closing date for receipt of applications is 20th October, 2013. While we respect all applicants, interview date will be communicated only to short listed candidates.
Support InfoStride News' Credible Journalism: Only credible journalism can guarantee a fair, accountable and transparent society, including democracy and government. It involves a lot of efforts and money. We need your support. Click here to Donate