MOUNTAIN VIEW, CA–(Marketwired – Mar 19, 2014) – Gainsight, the leading Enterprise Customer Success solution, today announced the company has been featured in the “Cool Vendors in CRM Sales, 2014” report by Gartner, Inc. This report examines the most viable software innovators relevant to Gartner’s enterprise client base. Leading companies featured in the report were evaluated on their potential to help sales professionals achieve their revenue targets and company growth goals.
Each year, Gartner identifies new “Cool Vendors” in key technology areas. Cool Vendors are featured in a series of research reports highlighting their products and services. Gartner defines a Cool Vendor as a company that offers technologies or solutions that are innovative, impactful and intriguing. Key findings in this year’s report included:
- While Gainsight’s customer intelligence and retention process automation is unique, it’s the application of Gainsight’s technology that “transforms” the role of customer success managers to “increase customer retention rates and grow customer lifetime value” that makes the company “cool.”
- On average, Gainsight customers can experience up to 20 percent revenue growth over three years while cutting controllable churn by 50 percent. Customers can also benefit from a reduction in operational expenses from scaling customer success teams with fewer resources. For example, managers can spend 95 percent less time preparing reports.
- Gainsight’s technology, in addition to more traditional SFA and customer service applications, should be evaluated by key customer success stakeholders in subscription businesses, especially SaaS software vendors and media subscription businesses.
“We are honored to be selected by Gartner as a 2014 Cool Vendor for CRM Sales. This recognition further validates our mission of helping enterprises operationalize customer data to grow retention revenue,” said Nick Mehta, CEO of Gainsight. “We will continue to set the standard and build momentum for Customer Success by providing a solution that is relevant and actionable for every role in the enterprise.”
This recognition comes on the heels of the Spring Release of the Gainsight Platform which offers new capabilities for large enterprises such as Adobe Echosign, Angie’s List and BMC Software to increase retention revenue by proactively managing their customer relationships.
For more information:
- Learn more about Gainsight: http://www.gainsight.com
- Join Gainsight’s growing team: http://www.gainsight.com/careers
- Join Gainsight at Pulse 2014, the industry’s top Customer Success conference: http://pulse.gainsight.com/
Gainsight, the first and only complete Customer Success Management solution, helps businesses reduce churn, increase up-sell and drive Customer Success. The company’s SaaS suite integrates with Salesforce and uses Big Data analytics to evaluate sales data, usage logs, support tickets, surveys and other sources of customer intelligence. In this way, Gainsight provides a 360° view of customers and drives retention across Customer Success, sales, marketing, executive and product management. Learn how leading companies like Angie’s List, Castlight Health, Marketo and Informatica are using Gainsight to help their customers succeed at www.gainsight.com.
Connect with Gainsight:
Gartner does not endorse any vendor, product or service depicted in its research publications, and does not advise technology users to select only those vendors with the highest ratings. Gartner research publications consist of the opinions of Gartner’s research organization and should not be construed as statements of fact. Gartner disclaims all warranties, expressed or implied, with respect to this research, including any warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
Gainsight PR Contact