Job Title: Head, Risk Strategy and Planning
Location(s): Lagos, Nigeria
Recruiter: Workforce Management Centre Limited (WMC)
Our client is a Bank that holds an enviable legacy among the biggest banks in Nigeria with footprints across West Africa and Europe.
It has recently been repositioned, rebranded and is expanding its operations. The bank is now seeking for individuals, who are interested and driven enough to take up the exciting challenge of writing a new history for the financial industry in Nigeria, to fill the following vacancies that exist in the Bank in the South East, South South and Lagos regions.
Job Objectives: Develop effective strategies to protect the bank’s assets, people and brand from undue losses or to mitigate the effect of any such loss.
• Develop risk management culture, standards and processes across the bank
• Identify, quantify and prioritize potential risks that can obstruct the security, safety, financial stability and reputation of the bank
• Develop and implement strategic policies and procedures for dealing with potential threats to the bank
• Integrate, educate and drive different stakeholders to execute risk mitigation plans
• Drive project, process and trigger alerts to solve/re-solve risk issues
• Candidates applying for each role must possess relevant experience from a bank
• Minimum of First degree in any discipline. Additional qualification will be an added advantage
• Ideal candidate for each role must possess strong business acumen and must be result oriented.
• Very strong desire to make significant impact
Support InfoStride News' Credible Journalism: Only credible journalism can guarantee a fair, accountable and transparent society, including democracy and government. It involves a lot of efforts and money. We need your support. Click here to Donate