Job Title: Intern
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Employer: CK Digital
Job Description: Web Design Intern
• Manage web design for our clients end-to-end
• Planning wireframes and flows
• Create compelling design solutions that meet people’s need and delight them
• Help with branding projects including the design of Logos, Business Cards, I.D Cards, Letterheads and other stationery.
• Designs, develops and maintains graphics and layouts for web application.
Desired Skills and Experience:
• Having knowledge of one or more of the following;
– Adobe Photoshop
– Adobe Illustrator
– Adobe Fireworks
• Interest in learning web design
Optional (but preferred) requirements:
• Ability to convert PSD to HTML
• Familiar with Adobe Creative Suite
• Degree in a related field
• 1 to 2 years related experience in web markup languages (HTML/HTML5/CSS/CSS3) and web design.
• 1 to 2 years of experience in computer-based graphics design
• Ability to learn fast
• Strong work ethics
• Demonstrate confidence and take ownership of the role
• Excellent team player
• Confident and willing to present new ideas both internally and externally
• Have an eye for shape and colour and attention to detail
• Self-motivated and desire to succeed
• Ability and interest to keep up with current design trends
• Work well under pressure and manage workload
How to Apply:
Interested and qualified candidates should apply online or send their Cover Letters and CVs to email@example.com.
Support InfoStride News' Credible Journalism: Only credible journalism can guarantee a fair, accountable and transparent society, including democracy and government. It involves a lot of efforts and money. We need your support. Click here to Donate