Job Title: Inventory Officer
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Employer: Society for Family Health (SFH)
Society for Family Health (SFH) is one of the leading public health NGOs in Nigeria, implementing programmes in reproductive health, HIV and AIDS prevention, and maternal and child health. SFH works in partnership with the Federal and State Government of Nigeria, the British Department for International Development (DFID) and the United States Agency for International Development (USAID) among other international donors.
We seek to recruit qualified persons as a result of growth in our organisation and expansion of our programmes.
We offer professionals opportunities for career advancement, a good working environment and competitive remuneration. We require competent candidates for the following position.
• Reports to the Warehouse Manager.
• The successful candidate will be responsible for the receipt and issuing of commodities within a large warehouse.
• S/He will ensure accurate inventory control and implement good warehousing practices, oversee the issuance of unpacked products from the warehouse to production with the approval of the Warehouse Manager. Will ensure compliance with the guidelines for proper storage of products in line with donors’ requirements and also ensure the safe keeping of all warehouse documents.
• Will carry out continuous stock count of commodities and reconcile monthly stock count report to the inventory software.
• Will supervise loading/offloading of outgoing/incoming trucks
The desired candidate:
• Must have a first degree in any Management or Social Science field
• Must have minimum three (3) years post NYSC experience, two (1) of which must be in the same or related capacity
• Must have strong analytical and inventory management skills
Compensation & Benefits: The compensation package for this position is very attractive and designed to motivate talented candidates.
Method of Application:
A one page application letter addressed to the Deputy Director-HR, clearly providing evidence of competences required for the job, as well as a comprehensive Curriculum Vita indicating clearly your valid telephone numbers, e-mail address and current contact address should be sent to email@example.com
Deadline: 19th November, 2013.
Employees are free to submit the CV’s of external candidates who meet the requirement, however only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
We kindly request that only candidates with the minimum requirements should apply.
While we respect your application to work in SFH, due to the large number of applications received, please note that we are only able to contact shortlisted candidates.
*SFH is an equal opportunity employer.
FEMALE CANDIDATES ARE STRONGLY ENCOURAGED TO APPLY.
SFH DOES NOT USE THIRD PARTY RECRUITERS OR CHARGE FOR EMPLOYMENT.