SAN FRANCISCO, CA–(Marketwired – Apr 1, 2014) – Anturis, a vanguard IT company, today announced its new Partner Program, which enables web hosting providers, software developers and resellers, and even web design studios and bloggers to become Anturis affiliates, sales or OEM partners. The new Anturis Partner Program gives partners the ability to offer the Anturis’ IT infrastructure monitoring & trouble shooting solution to their customers, either as a standalone offering or as a value added service.
Anturis’ new Partner Program is aimed at businesses that are already delivering IT services to their clients, and can take Anturis’ technology and quickly turn it into a profitable service, backed with commercial assistance, and full support and technical training. As part of the Partner Program, participants will recommend Anturis’ IT monitoring solutions to their customers.
“We are always working to identify new and creative ways to add value and profitability for our customers, partners and affiliates. The new Anturis Partner Program is a great way for our partners to increase their value and service offerings for their customers,” said Sergey Nevstruev, Anturis CEO. “Whether a hosting company, web design firm, software reseller, MSP or a consultant, you and your customers can benefit significantly from our new Partner Program.”
The Anturis Partner Program is easy to join and offers many key benefits, including:
- Low entry-level: Start without any sales commitments.
- Competitive advantage: Differentiate yourself from competitors and increase customer satisfaction by adding Anturis’ solutions to current product offerings.
- Flexible pricing and business models: Different levels of partnership, flexible billing program and white label options.
- High and stable profit: Anturis offers generous margins and partners can earn a recurring commission for the lifetime of the subscription. By indicating when hardware resources are running out, monitoring also stimulates customers to purchase new resources.
- Deployment of Anturis is easy: No extra hardware or software is required. Anturis can be deployed in three minutes.
Anturis offers four Partner Program categories: Affiliate/Referral, Reseller, Certified Reseller and OEM Partner. Anturis’ ease of use and administration means partners offering support and management services spend less time and fewer resources diagnosing, and more time on productive, profitable activities. This translates into more revenue for partners, more productive engineers, and increased customer satisfaction.
The Anturis Partner Program offers the following levels of commitment:
- Referral Partner Status: Perfect for individual entrepreneurs. No sales volume commitments. Easy to start. Partner can earn money even – for free customers.
- Reseller Status: Entry point for new Anturis resellers. No partnership agreement needed. Just buy and resell. Easy to start. Ideal for companies who want to try selling Anturis quickly.
- Certified Reseller Status: For active and devoted partners. Aligned with a go-to-market strategy and full training. Quarterly sales commitment/plan. Revenue stream from subscriptions.
- OEM Partner Status: Integration of Anturis into Partner’s solution. White-labeling is possible. Partnership agreement with full integration support. VIP technical and sales support. Quarterly sales commitment/plan.
For more information regarding the new Anturis Partner Program and revenue shares, please visit https://anturis.com/partner-program
As a cloud-based service, Anturis is easy to use and does not require any additional resources. With Anturis, there is no complex software to install and maintain, and there is no need for complex configuration to utilize the solution. Doing business with Anturis is easy and profitable.
About Anturis Inc.
A vanguard IT company, Anturis Inc. is the developer of IT infrastructure monitoring and troubleshooting service for small to medium sized businesses. Anturis Inc. was founded in 2011 by successful IT entrepreneur Serguei Beloussov and the company launched its first beta solution in 2013. Anturis’ team is backed by seasoned IT experts and software engineers who have all worked for leading global IT companies and startups including Parallels, Kaspersky Lab, Amdocs, Atempo, Veeam and Kerio.
Anturis has responsive support that helps customers and partners with any issue. Anturis’ back-end servers are located in a secure ISO 27001-compliant datacenter. The entire infrastructure is regularly monitored — with uptime of Anturis alerting system at 99.99%. Anturis is used by thousands of clients and partners around the world. For more information please visit www.anturis.com
Natron Communications for Anturis
Support InfoStride News' Credible Journalism: Only credible journalism can guarantee a fair, accountable and transparent society, including democracy and government. It involves a lot of efforts and money. We need your support. Click here to Donate